Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
So much for best laid plans. This was gonna be a longer than usual listening weekend. Came down with pneumonia + flu. 

Carry on brothers!
@slaw sorry to hear it, Sir.  That sounds like no fun at all. Hope some records can help you feel better quickly. Take care of yourself. 

Thad Jones/Mel Lewis  - All my Yesterdays - from Record Store Days release- live at VV - only one disc in but this thing is amazing. You feel like you are at the front table of the club. Incredible master job 
Bill Evans - Live at the Top of the Gate  - another Black Friday RSD item,  excellent,  SQ EX,  vinyl dead quiet,  very good performance 

Miles Davis  - Live in Tokyo  - RSD purchase as well,  SQ EX, performance EX,  vinyl a bit noisy even after a couple of runs thru the VPI cleaner 
I have not tried it yet, nor even bothered to check the interwebs....but I suspect that CBD is going to work gangbusters for flu and pneumonia...

CBD has this thing where it goes exactly to the parts that ain’t working right and pays attention to that only. No wastage of it.
Bummer Slaw... Hope you get better soon

Modest Mouse / Crowded West
Modest Mouse / Good news
Fiery Furnaces / Remember
Get well soon bro.

I think I’m getting it too from week-long exposure to very sick stepson here for the holiday.  Called in RX for tamaflu. Hoping to avoid the worst.  TMI, I know i k ow....

———————-_————

@730waters  +1 on the Farm.  Such a great record.  Worth gold now.  Don’t know the 2nd one you listed but will check it out on your endorsement. 
———————————

Blue Rose Code
The Water of Leith

Blue Rose Code
...and lo! the bird is on the wing

Nektar  - Live in New York

Lord Sutch & Heavy Friends -  Hands of Jack the Ripper

Bang  -  Music
The Seeds  -  The Seeds S/T   -  Pushin To Hard

Leaf Hound  -  Growers of Mushrooms
Khruangbin reminds me of back in 69 - 75 with all of the music changes with Kraut Rock. You had Hawkwind, Van Der Graph Generator, Brand X, Nektar and many more bands that brought this music to us. This band and their sound shows that people still know how to play music.

"Spiritofradio"   Thank You very much for the link.
@730waters, my friend you put it so well and I could not agree more.  
——————————————-
Blues Creation
Demon & 11 Children

Joan Baez Diamond and Rust

Grover Washington  Strawberry Moon

Little Feat  Dixie Chicken

Stacy Mitchhart Blues Tranfusion

@boxer12 I love the run of Radiohead  - my fav band 

Willie Nelson  - Live from Austin, TX  - this record is AWESOME!  The performance is from Austin City Limits in 1990, the SQ is EX++, the vinyl is extremely quiet, the performance is EX! I have a Dwight from this series that is not nearly as good. Can't recommend this one more
I just watched Echo In The Canyon (great movie!) and wanted to hear some Tom Petty. Damn The Torpedoes!

Grover Washington  Mister Magic

Lowell George  Thanks I'll Eat it here

Neil Young  After the Gold Rush

Pink Floyd  Wish you were here

Robert Palmer  Sneaking Sally through the Alley

Rolling Stones  Sticky Fingers

Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers

Hopkins34 I see you are quite the Feat Fan. I was saddened by Paul’s passing and missed him playing when I saw them in October. Oddly enough I have no Feat on vinyl. I do have some kind of a Robert Palmer radio promo featuring some of the boys. I’ll first obtain “Let It Roll” on vinyl. It’s when I first saw them. Jeff Healy, Little Feat and Stevie Ray Vaughan at Alpine Valley. Sadly saw Stevie’s last performance there.
I've been continuing to experiment with the Technics SL1200 MK2 I picked up recently, different cartridges, cables, etc.  I have my Nagaoka MP-500 on it and hooked up the Audience phono interconnects I received yesterday and it's sounding really good.  The cables were almost as much as the turntable and I am usually pretty skeptical about cable upgrades, but they seemed to be a nice improvement over the Blue Jeans Cables I was using.

Listened to Heart - Little Queen and it sounded really nice. 

After Christmas I'm going to buy it some new feet and the KAB fluid damper.