For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Siogo ... Blackfoot.

Reminded me I have a new to me pile of Blackfoot albums to play. Strikes. Marauder, Tomcattin.

Does not hurt they are another bunch of good old southern boys starting out here in Jacksonville back in 69!
The lp I listed above is great! If only it was an analog recording.. muy bueno!
I have a feeling this weekend is going to be a Jacksonville southern rock session!

Blackfoot, Molly Hatchet, 38 Special, Skynyrd, The Allman Brothers etc.
So much great music to listen to.
Alison Krauss + Union Station "New Favorite" Rounder/2001...isn't this better?
@uber i saw Blackfoot several times in my Southern Rock awashed youth....and all the others you mentioned....

got Eva Cassidy - Nightbird going now...salve for the soul....
Tomic.
Believe it or not I saw Blackfoot back in England in the 80,s.
They were more commercially successful in Europe than the States, go figure!

Slaw.
For sure in the 70,s Jacksonville was a hot bed of talent and those mentioned were just the ones who got lucky and made it major league.

Would have loved to have seen Molly Hatchet.

To Whit...
Double Trouble live .... Molly Hatchet.
With one of my favorite songs ever, " walk on the side of the Angels".
As I recall...Molly Hatchet did a cover of the Allman Brothers "Dreams" that I always loved. I think I have it on a Live lp?
We've all been dancing around it...OK...Is this the lp you want to hear???

Lynyrd Skynyrd "Street Survivors"  Universal/EU/ sounds fantastic!

I have the original artwork cover of Street Survivors. Man that was a sad day....

digging out my copy now

and then Rossington / Collins after....
I was a long haired, scruffy bass player mixing sound for a Rockabilly/ Punk band listening to Southern Rock in college.... selling hi-Fi on the side.....

oh the memories....

@slaw I like Feist! I started to listen to my shiny new Analogue Productions pressing of Norah Jones Come Away With Me, but it sounded like crap and will need to be returned :(
@tomic601 & @big_greg,

I think we made a connection?

Feist "Metals" was/is a great lp!!!
@tomic601,

The pressing i posted about, has the original "fire" cover.

Up next... Charlie Daniels "Full Moon"
OK, is it me now?

I think some Tony Joe White "Hoodoo" Yep Roc/2013/all analog
@slaw - How is the "Hemispheres" re-issue? I have an original, and a picturedisc (that I don't play, sounds horrible). Love the album........
@reubent,

This is my only,ever, copy. All I can say is it doesn't sound horrible.
Tom Petty - Southern Accents  Not my favorite, the Dave Stewart production doesn't fit Petty's music very well, but there are a couple of great songs on it.  Listening to some Feist off my FLAC collection now, Metals.  I don't think I have the LP.
@big_greg,

"Southern Accents" is actually one of my favorite TP lps.

We are all different my brother.
@slaw I get it.  We're all different.

Sometimes albums that may not be considered the best by many may reach you in a certain way.  For example, I think if you took a poll most people would say either DSOTM or The Wall are their favorite Pink Floyd albums, while for me it's Wish You Were Here.  The songs reached me and it takes me back in time to when I used to listen to it a lot.  

I love Don't Come Around Here No More and the title song from Southern Accents, but I don't care for the overall production of the record.  I like that they experimented and did something different, but it didn't work that well for me.
@big_greg,

Thank you for your post my friend!

I dig where you're coming from. It may be a totally "southern thing" but SA just rings true in every way! I'm totally biased as well because I'm a Tom Petty fan, big-time!. I think the songs come straight from his heart and tell a story, all the way through.

Love you brother! 
Before listening to side 2 of Nirvana, I felt a need to put on The Babys "Broken Heart".
@slaw I am a big Tom Petty fan also and miss him.  I have the Best of Everything box set that I bought a while ago.  I have not been able to bring myself to unwrap it yet.
@big_greg,

I bought the  "Live Anthology" & An American Treasure". AAT blows the other away!!!
Hey?..... what's that....?  did someone say "time to rock?" ...Cracker "Kerosene Hat" MOV