Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Went out to another concert.  Saw Al Stewart at a nearby college’s concert hall.  The sound through the PA the was really quite bad but Al is such a sweet guy and tells fun stories so on balance it was a nice evening.   His songs have meant a lot to me over the last 45 years.  
That is pretty cool to say the least spiritofradio!

Sufjan Stevens / Illinois  
opened the front door this morning and this was waiting on me....

Federale "No Justice"  (JBR) Jealous Butcher Records/2019
CCR "S/T" Fantasy/stereo/8382
Had to flatten the above lp....later.
Post removed 
Shuggie Otis "Here Comes...."

My copy happens to be a MOV. What a great artist and a great lp. If my memory serves, I believe he was originally asked to join either the Stones or Zep? Maybe someone could correct me. Hopefully @bdp24 could shed some light here?

It’s rare to see him mentioned here which is sad. Once you here a couple of guitar licks, you know you’re hearing greatness! One song entitled "Bootie Cooler".... come on, that is a sign of something GOOD coming.
Nikki Sudden........& The Jabobites

Another, never mentioned artist that, IMO, was ahead of his time, died early on.

Playing now "Texas"
@boxer12,

That makes perfect sense, ...I doubt Jimi would take second stage to anyone.
Isaac Hayes "Shaft" Enterprise/OP
The definition of "cool". IMO, "It would be found under the current Webster's as Isaac Hayes. Loved him!
The Rosebuds "Night of the Furies"

an extremely limited release on vinyl, on Goodnight Records.
Love Shuggie Otis! My older cousin turned me on to him in about 1974. Like a lot of people, as a kid I had some very definite ideas about boundaries (walls up) between different kinds of music but Snuggie broke them down for sure.
Paul Weller “Stanley Road”, Faces “First Step” & Free “Fire and Water”. Is it me or does great British music always sound best through British gear?
@slaw interesting your interest in the strange Federale. They’re from my hometown here. Catch them live next week @ Mississippi Studios a very cool small venue. 
Upon hearing "No Justice", I immediately put it on "Best music of 2019" thread. It is a GREAT lp!
Eric Clapton's Rainbow Concert.

Been some serious action on here today, great stuff all round.
Last night for vinyl again, sunny Rocky Mount, Virginia tomorrow for the week.
No vinyl shops either, bummer!
That is a bummer uber. BTW, what did you replace your AT20Sla with? Everything I've read about that cart has been good. 
Got a hankerin’ for some "Uglysuit’s" so I’m going to the dark side (CD’s) for a while again.
Boxer.
The AT20 was just a little too bright and sibilant on the QL-A7 .
Now it's running a Glanz Azzura that is a much better match all round.
Not saying it's a better cart, just better in this application to my ears.

Come to the dark side.... We have cookies!
Myths and Legends of King Arthur ... Rick Wakeman.

Sorry Boxer, that just has always stuck in my head as my daughter had a t-shirt with that Slogan on it years ago.

🙃🙃🙃
The Wailin' Jennys - Fifteen
Mumford and Sons - Babel
Beatles - White Album (Giles Martin remix - fantastic SQ)
Paul Simon - Greatest Hits, Etc.
Stuck in the Middle With You - The Best of Stealers Wheel (they were more than a "one-hit wonder")
REO Speedwagon - You Can Tune a Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish
Dudes, you have been playin some great stuff, and some I have never heard of....

I dropped off line to make a black butte porter chocolate malt cake w Porter buttercream frosting- gotta feed the people
The Cornell Hurd Band - Fever in the South : Behemoth Records #7797

compliments of @bdp24 , thanks so much Eric !!!!!!
Alfred Brendel
Beethoven
Emperor Piano Concerto
from the big box collection of sonatas and concertos
Buddy Miller - Your Love and Other Lies

BAF 18016 a DMM with excellent Sonics, my Pallas pressing quality is sketchy, maybe it’s just me ????

anyway this is super good, so glad @slaw turned me on to this !!!happy Veteradayh all !!! Thank you for your service!!!
The Dead - The Warfield - RSD 2019

somehow I missed listening to this after cleaning the pile of RSD treasures, wow glad I waited.... 
@spiritofradio - done , you can find recipe and photo of finished product in Poverty Bay Sound in virtual systems.... enjoy at your peril