Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Stealers Wheel - S/T.  Have to admit I got it for “Stuck In The Middle With You”, but gotta say I’m loving the album.  Heartfelt songs and great SQ!
@16f4, S/T is a great album and one of a few that I use to set up my system not just because I love the music on it but a well recorded album that sounds great, Late Again says it all.
"Voodoo Lounge" is a better effort than I remembered. I guess I never really gave it a chance.

Gene Clark "No Other" 4AD/2019
Up next is The Highwomen lp. Thanks to @jamesclarke for putting me on to it. I'm very familiar with Brandi & Amanda, but haven't heard anything by the other two women.
Slaw.
Let us know your thoughts on Highwomen album as I was looking at that yesterday in the store....
Thx Sir!
Hey uber, hope we're still friends brother.
?
Why on Earth would we not be?
In fact I was getting worried as you had gone awol from here yourself.
Good to have you back!
😁😁😁😁
The Highwomen... reminds me a lot of The Dixie Chicks. (Oh yeah, this is a county album.) The songs are what I'd expect from TDC, not from what I know of Brandi & Amanda!  It all works very well. They (all four) seem to have a connection and seem to be having fun. If you can tell that from listening on your home system, something is going well. The SQ....it's very "analog-y". Compared to my memory of my Dixie Chicks lps, it's not as wide open and transparent yet the warmth and ambience & the solid/deep bass foundation is very appealing. I love them both ways.  I recommend this lp, very enjoyable. I think they'll most likely make one more. BTW, it's produced by Dave Cobb. A name I really don't know but have noticed on several of my lps lately.
@tooblue ”especially when I am wrong “ I have the LP and the CD , was just listening to I’m Late....
Levi Parham & Them Tulsa Boys and Girls - It’s All Good

very analogy..,,,sweet fat guitar, soft cymbals, bit of tube microphone compression... sweet, couple of songs I could almost play bass on..., digging it.... where did I lay aside my Pinot ?????
Up next ....Damien Rice "O"

I first heard a song off of this record years ago. This album was released on lp for the first time, last year. I just got it in recently.
Levi Parham - These American Blues

this dude and players are the real deal :-)
@tomic601 ,

I checked Levi out last week. I don’t doubt the reason/movement of your post. They reminded me a lot of Devon Allman, The Royal Southern Brotherhood or another band that I just can’t think of right now. Give me some time..... got it...Hard Working Americans "We’re All in This Together". What a great lp!

These bands that, IMO, sounded similar, kept me from digging deeper. Do you own or have you heard any of these?
Ya man what a great thread the fellowship of new favorites, shared memory, new artists without the bone crushing ego of seven kilowatt amps and 21” subwoofers....

I do reserve the right to brag about my loveable old mutt of a Labrador
And as soon as I say that - Cosmic Hippo led me on a one year quest for a tube preamp that could retain composure in the mighty low frequencies of that strange but musical recording... ha
@j_damon

@tomic601,

I hope you don’t let me/my posts distract your contributions. WE all come at this from different perspectives. Love you bro.

I'm planning to pull an all-nighter. Got in several lps this week. The Autumn air gives me a renewed faith in the world. I'll celebrate by listening...
k.d. lang - Ingénue
Not the best recordings, but an amazing vocal talent.
If you are a Roy Orbinson fan, the duet she did with him of Crying is really good.
Tull - Aqualung- Steve Wilson remaster - pressing sucks but OMG is Cross Eyed Mary just freaking fantastic:-)

yowsa
Levi Parham
These American Blues

Been really into this since @tomic601 turned us on to it the other day.  Thanks man.  
Wow @atdavid,

I've always loved "Ingenue". Have the original and the anniversary issue.
The Steven Wilson "Aqualung" can be had for around $12.00 @ www.insound.com. Nice buy! 
@spiritofradio,

Have you heard Hard Working Americans "We're All in This Together"?

Check it out.
Richard Thompson- Rumor and Sigh ( MoFi gain 2 816/3000)

” I feel so good I’m gonna break somebody’s heart tonight “...
Not relevant to a TT thread but......

I recently played Aqualung on r2r and omg......

Just a totally awesome recording and playback.
Yes, home alone this afternoon with the first snowfall of the season had me reaching low, up next was 
Paul Simon
Rhythm of the Saints 

next is Dereck and the Dominos
ST
MOFI reissue