For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw 
i can imagine they could improve this version, it isn’t bad, but not stellar either
@slaw I am out on the lamb today, got Tony Joe White - Bad Mouthin’ cranked up...

45 RPM lovely Sonics, white Vinyl... ya man

Yep Roc Records YEP 2593

@tomic601 ,

A couple years ago, I made it my mission to buy all of TJW lps. I must of been a bad influence as, sadly he passed away. I own that one brother!
@j_damon,

I had the same feeling from owning 3 OP copies. The AP version will make you a believer.
Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell - The Traveling Kind

( was fortunate to catch them at Benaroya hall a few years ago, would love to reprise that )

I put my copy on right now, brother. A solid 8.5. Gonna US clean it now.
@slaw i have a sneaking suspicion your LP collection would consume our condo!!!

spinning Little Village- ST 

this should have been bigger... oh well
Post removed 
Ry Cooder - Borderline ( recorded on the “ 3M digital system ) lacking low end wallop but from 800 hz ish and up its detailed....
@slaw California condo is analog, the Seattle house is server digital and would support a larger LP collection, Bass akwards! 
But I have decided to keep them split that way and sell the SOTA table which was going to anchor the Seattle system, simplicity needs to rule the day somewhere.... 
RCA Soria series (boxed with very good documentation) LD2663, Toscanini conducting the Philadelphia Orchestra in 1941, performing Schubert's Symphony #9. Released in 1963. Historic recording!
Etta James - At Last ( Reissue on WaxTime # 771824 ) missing the tube magic IMO
I caved... streaming Budgie - Squawk ( 2013 remaster ) via Tidal... to hear all the fuss.... hmmmmm

more wine...

good fun tho
Spiritualized / Ladies & Gentlemen we are floating in space

I haven't listened to my previous selection (Big Star 3) in a long time. What a great album!
Big Star "The Best of..." 45rpm/dbl lp. Comparing, by memory, to my studio BS lps, surprisingly, the bass info is similar, what's changed is the top end is more open/extended. A good thing?...you be the judge.
Puttin’ on my freshly US cleaned and flattened Harris/Crowell "The Traveling Kind".

I bought a ton of records in 2018 and my US cleaner was out of the picture as well. So, while I pre-steamed them all, many were never US cleaned. Some catching up to do.

(I'll increase my rating of the above lp to close to a 9 now. This isn't a reference lp by any means but it is enjoyable.)
Don't post while listening:
Last night: Delta Time- T Evans, Hans Theessink, Ry Cooder
                  SRV and J, Vaughn-Family Style
                  Floyd-Wish You Were Here

And Uber, that piano on Diddy wa Diddy kills me.
@dentdog,

I post while listening and will continue to do so because the music is "fresh" in my mind and my thought process is in it's higher mode.
@ boxer12,

HELLO! Remember Jerry's uncle............
@tomic601 ,

I love "Little Village"...don't understand the negative comments from others that I hold high.
Alejandro Escovedo "Burn Something Beautiful". patiently waiting for his "debut".
My posting lags the listening and often coincides with a visit to the Loo, wine rack or walking the dog... sometimes I let the ancient Labrador vote on the next LP...
@slaw I would agree that Emmylou/ Rodney is not a reference but highly enjoyable 
Eric Clapton- Live in SanDiego with special guest JJ Cale... 3 LP set ... enjoying it in the streaming perpetual San Diego sunshine!!!!
I also own that LP & enjoy it. It is pretty well recorded actually. BTW, we'll have to take your deadhead card away

Porcupine Tree / 34
yes the RH album was engineered by Betty Cantor, she had skills and ears for sure...as an aside, things didn’t end all that well for her...tough business...
what say this Octoberfestive body on the definitive version of 461 Ocean Blvd ?????
Nils Lofgren - Cry Tough ( SP 3145 repress) $1 bin scrounger special in NM-
keeper as Reuben would say...