For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@big_greg,

I think there’s some AC/DC in my near future.
Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings "Dap-Dippin’ with...."
I sure wish I'd had a chance to see Sharon live before she passed. She was a force of nature...RIP.
Brace yourself and hold on to your armrests... Bush "Sixteen Stone"  EU
Up next...my comfort food...Allman Brothers "Eat a Peach"  2014/re-master
@reubent, did you ever get to see Edmunds live? My ex-wife's all-time favorite show (she had great taste ;-), and one of mine as well. One time with the late Mickey Gee on Telecaster in his band, another with Billy Bremner on second guitar, who was also in Rockpile with Dave. Both times with the great Geraint Watkins on piano. Bob Dylan: "Geraint Watkins is my favorite English keyboardist." What, better than Keith Emerson? ;-)
@bdp24 - Nope, never saw Dave Edmunds. I don't recall ever seeing him tour near me, although I would not have been paying any attention to him back at the height of his popularity. Was more interested in stadium rock back then.
@slaw The version of '74 Jailbreak I listened to last night was the best sounding AC/DC I've heard on vinyl.  A lot of their stuff, especially the older albums, wasn't engineered all that great, but this sounded really nice.  

This is the one - Columbia ‎– E 80200, Albert Productions ‎– E 80200.  180 gram remastered version.
@reubent, then I guess you also missed out on Rockpile (Dave and Nick Lowe, along with Billy Bremner and Terry Williams---a brilliant drummer later in Dire Straits), ay? Probably the best Rock & Roll band I’ve ever seen, and I saw The Who with Keith Moon! NRBQ, too. And The Beatles, who were not very good live. Honest! Who could be, given the circumstances (no monitors, screaming louder than you can imagine). The Kinks live in the late-60’s early-70’s were wonderful, though. The Band, of course. So musical, so elegant. Am I rambling? ;-)
@bdp24 - I missed out on seeing Rockpile live. I did buy the record at the time of it's release. I have seen Nick Lowe in a solo show (brilliant) and I've seen Elvis Costello (even more brilliant) several times. Seeing EC again in November.
I would add Nils Lofgren into the mix as a must see guitarist/singer along with Nick Lowe and Costello.

Just my opinion of course....
Slaw,
Check out Lisa  Hannigan's "Sea Sew" album if you get a chance. I think you would like that one as well. She is a great artist. 
Puccini’s Tosca with Callas, Di Stefano and Gobbi. de Sabata conducting. Original Red Label Angel Pressed in England LP. 
@uberwaltz - I agree with you about "Focus 3". I mentioned it a few weeks ago. Great album. I especially like the title track - "Focus III" and the fade into next cut  - " "Answers? Questions! Questions? Answers!". Great stuff. I didn't hear this back in the day when it was releases. Heard the title track on Radio Paradise and immediately bought the album.
@big_greg 

I've never heard of Albert Productions? IMO. that lp is one of my favorite AC/DC and favorite rock debuts all time.

I bought a box set years ago with all of their studio lps up till then and a dbl Live lp. Every one of the studio lps sounds consistent, and SQ is great! The "Live" lp, not so much.
………………………………...
@boxer12 

"See Sew" was on my radar years ago and at that time, I couldn't find any vinyl. I'm sure it's available now. Thanks for the reminder.

@slaw Albert Productions was the production company for AC/DC in Australia.  Angus and Malcom's brother George was part of the "Vanda and Young" that you see credited as producers on their earlier work.  Their live album is one of my favorites, but you're right that the sound quality isn't that great.  If I had to pick a favorite AC/DC album it would probably be Powerage.
Prokofiev - Symphony No. 7 Paris Conservatoire Orchestra (Decca 1971)

Dvorak - Cello Concerto Rostropovitch RPO Boult (HMV 1958)
Rimsky-Korsakov - Scheherazade Op. 35 Munchner Symphoniker - violin Schneider (Zafiro 1977)

Very good recording with the sweetest and most colorful instruments.