Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Tonight I will be listening to Lindsey Stirling "Shatter Me" LP this woman is phenomenal if you've never heard of her please give her a try
“If you’ve never heard of her please give her a try”

https://youtu.be/M2xL7D5lPAk

TV talent show discovery: LDS from Provo that plays rave music, now with a billion YouTube views and 11 million(!) subscribers, appearance on Dancing with the Stars, a book deal, and a best selling Christmas album.

If by some near miracle you have managed to avoid it til now congratulate yourself on your discernment and good fortune.

Yes, of course, there is no accounting for taste and I certainly should not criticize somebody else’s choices. I know, I know - the unwritten law and all that.... but this exemplifies everything bad about commercial music that is (mostly) consistently railed against by serious music listeners here and it is unqualifiedly ghastly.

+1 on the Funkadelic!

Mary Wells Greatest Hits...Motown did some awesome sound recordings, and to see the tiny space they worked in (house basement in Detroit)...Amazing!!! 
@jamesclarke:  "unqualifiedly ghastly"

I appreciate your restraint.  I thought it was worse.  Of course, it's approaching 2M YouTube views.  Sigh.

The album Kinda Blue by Miles Davis. It was recorded in 1959 in New York on Columbia Records. It features Davis’ ensemble sextet. Saxophonists John Coltrane and Julian “Cannonball” Adderley, pianist Wynton Kelly, bassist Paul Chambers and drummer Jimmy Cobb, with former band pianist Bill Evans appearing on most of the tracks in place of Wynton Kelly. Some of the music (the track So What) was used in the movie Hidden Figures released in 2016 about the people behind the people involved in America’s race to put a man on the moon.

Of Monsters & Men "Beneath the Skin" .....love this band! Got their latest on order.
ELO "Out of the Blue" US pressing/no barcode

Just got in a 6 pack Vicoustic Multifuser DC-2 diffusion panels. This was the last thing to try in my overall plan. (My room already sounds really good). I always wanted to try these on the ceiling and have been waiting on a deal. Right now I’m trying them at different places to hear their effects. I placed one on top of the "Aperature" on my back wall and the increase in vocal intelligibility and an overall sense of rightness is apparent.
"All For You" isn't as extended as her 45rpm lps, but boy, does it sound gooooood.

Had to flatten the Basie lp, so that will be later.
Leonard Cohen "You Want it Darker" Woah!!! Haven’t listened to this lp in over a year and man, does it get better with system improvements.....
"88 Basie Street" is awesome! I love this type of music and I lucked up on a sealed copy recently, (I had to pay up for it). Worth every penny. Exceptional in every way. Very close in SQ to the D2D Harry James.
Mark Kozelek & Jimmy Lavalle "Perils From the Sea"

my last one for 24 hours
Won’t get a chance to listen to a record tonight, but wonder If anyone has recommendations for records shops in Seattle?
Tubular Bells ....... Mike Oldfield.

Original UK release.

Who sells that for $1??
@ tedag,

Interesting that you mentioned Rory Gallagher, I just got in a sealed WLP copy of "Blueprint".
......................................................................................
Gonna finish up "Perils From the Sea".
@slaw

Going on your recommendation here.

Found a copy of El Camino on Discogs cw the 7" bonus single and CD.
Fair price so we will see.....
Rory's guitar is still smokin' on "Against the Grain", WOW.

In a while, J J Cale "Stay Around"  his postumus 2019 release of previously unreleased material.
Side 2 of the J J Cale lp had to be flattened so up next in the rotation..

Starflyer 59 "Young in my Head"  2019
The Cranberries - Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? 25th anniversary clear vinyl edition. 
Based upon listening to just one side of "Stay Around", it strikes me as  still yet fully formed. It just doesn't have the ultimate Cale SQ, structure, & vibe I'm use to hearing.
The Starflyer lp was sounding somewhat lacking the soul I normally hear when listening to their earlier efforts. I decided to put up two more Vicoustics, one on each side of the one I previously put up in the center, back wall. Well, that brought the soul back for sure, with no other deleterious effects. More listening is required.
All the talk about The Black Keys on another thread, got me hyped up to re-clean & re-listen to a few. "Attack & Release" is up now.
"Attack & Release" ain't bad at all. Missing lowest bass info, surprisingly.
Nirvana ""Unplugged in New York"  US domestic/white vinyl/SQ EX....slightly more open/dynamic than the SV issue. Enough that I noticed.
again, getting ahead of myself.....Kris Kristofferson "This Old Road" was going to be up next, needed flattening.
"This Old Road"...Kris is never discussed here. Why?, I don’t know because he/his songs were part of several generations. He was most recently on the latest Rosanne Cash lp. He won’t be around much longer...glad I have a document.