Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Just back from my LSR. Picked up some great stuff. 7 used records and one new/sealed one. Here's the haul. I'll be playing them over the next couple of days......

Used

Bruce Springsteen - "Born to Run"
The Call - "Modern Romans"
Willie Nelson and Family - "Honeysuckle Rose"
The Allman Brothers Band- "Enlightened Rogues"
Elvis Costello/The Costello Show -"King of America"
Jeff Beck with the Jan Hammer Group - "Live"
Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band - "Live Bullet"

New

Queen - "A Night at the Opera" - Hollywood Records - Canada - D000262001 - Abbey Road 1/2 Speed

Just back from work in Kentucky with half a suitcase full of new to me vinyl.

Three great record stores in one town!
Vinyl is definitely on the up and up.

Just one tonight though as already been a long day and just wanted to make sure the new to me SOTA Moonbeam works just fine.... Which it does. And the Grado Black it came with sounds pretty decent to boot... Score!

Tormato ... Yes.
Hey fellows...………….

Peter Case "Beeline" ...another great one by Peter

I’ve been rearranging my records, so finding good lps I forget about...……..I think I have around 1000 more than I thought...……...really.
@uberwaltz - Too Funny! I had a copy of "Tomato" in my hands today at my LSR. Even though it was only $2, I passed. Really, who needs multiple copies of "Tomato" anyway! ;~)

Hey Slaw, how are you my friend!

So you managed to just find an odd thousand or so extra lps lying around?

Holy moly!
Jeff Beck with the Jan Hammer Group - "Live"

Wow! I'd forgotten how much I like this record...... Great stuff, from "back in the day!"
Hey guys...…..when I posted my total a while back, I failed to remember the boxes of lps I've been gifted and yet to go through. That's my BEST excuse...……..
Slaw
That works for me.....
Have to try that one on the wife and see what happens......
Steely Dan  - Aja - MFSL  - I love this record  - I was not crazy about the Mofi version but it has become a better copy than I remember it being  EX
R.E.M. - Murmur  - MFSL  - Holy smokes this is such a phenomenal pressing of this record. I have listened to this record hundreds of times but don't think I noticed until recently just how well recorded it was. I love early REM  SQ EX++
Radiohead  - OK Computer  - OKNOTOK box set , excellent  in every aspect 
@6t5-gto,

In spite of the normal thought, although Steely Dan lps are very well produced, they are all not very well recorded.

"OK Computer" is one of THE great rock lps, all time!
@slaw agreed, it would have been nice to have some better masters to work from but overall I just love the Dan and Aja is one of the few 'perfect' albums on my list. 
OK Computer is a phenomenal record. Funny it is about 5th or 6th on my list of my favorite Radiohead albums. But utterly awesome nonetheless. 
@slaw I will have to pick that one up. BTW, did you ever pick up a copy of 1000 Kisses by Patty Griffin, it is so great. 

Sonny Rollins- Saxophone Colossus  - AP 200g 33rpm version, impeccable,  SQ EX 
John Fogerty "Eye of the Zombie"
………...
Yes @6t5-gto 

I have it and it is Great!
When people mention great rock voices, John is absent.

Not for me. He is so great!
@reubent: Right?! Costello does Americana. It's my favorite of his, I have it on a UK F-Beat label pressing in good sound. Produced by T Bone, with the superlative rhythm section of Jim Keltner and Jerry Scheff in place of Costello's usual pedestrian The Attractions. 
@reubent

@bdp24 

Your are correct sir!

———————————

don ross - “louder than usual”
YES  - Time and a Word
Yes   -  Fragile
Skid Row  - #34 Hours   -  Gary Moore
Three Man Army   -   A Third of a Liftime
Doing some major culling today.  I was gifted about 300 records and suddenly realize I don’t  have the shelf space for them.  Been meaning to cull my collection, so just started pulled out stuff I don’t want and listening to music along the way.

Ethel Ennis - This Is Ethel Ennis
Max Romeo - Reconstruction
The Glass Prism - Poe Through The Glass Prism
The Main Ingredient - Bitter Sweet
Michelle Scott - Classy Chassis
John Coltrane - The Best of John Coltrane - His Greatest Years
……………...I absolutely love Tedeschi Trucks Band!

Heart "Dog & Butterfly"
@jamesclarke sadly no fishing just shoveling $$$$$ but I have eight trips to BC planned....results soon

@slaw we caught Tedeschi Trucks here in SD, simple freaking awesome....to quote Reubent WOW !!!!!!!
The Flaming Lips "The Dark Side of the Moon"
...…...…............……...………..
@tomic601,

I'm glad you caught that show and the WOW! as well.
...........the above lp was "Yield"

Primal Scream "Give Out But Don’t Give Up" 2018/45rpm/dbl vinyl/pressed on quality vinyl with quality sound.

Jenny Lewis "On The Line"   BTW...looking at the cover, all I can say is, I never knew.....