For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Jay Ferguson - "Thunder Island"

Nice clean copy from the bargain stash. Only cost me 15 cents. It's worth at least twice that, for sure.....
Neil Diamond - "Heartlight"

From the bargain stash. Probably going into the trade pile.
@tomic601 was just on my way to see you in Seattle....

Thanks for the great info.  Been enjoying the posts here from you and the other guys. Many familiar records mentioned and many I’m led to re-savor or try for the first time.  

Now spinning Rush - “Moving Pictures: Live 2011” 180-gm vinyl.  Sounds kinda thick but still alive - consistent with their actual live sound from then.  Sweet fellows. Great players of weird music that I love.   Unlike some othe the other old bands dragging it out Rush could always rock.    
@tomic301,
Unfortunately, the moldy records were corroded more than I care for, I.e. the covers had potential to spread the mold throughout my collection.   Most of those records were pretty damaged anyway.  
One of the many Kendun pressings of Fly Like an Eagle I bought when trying to find a really clean copy. This one's pretty nice. 
Eric Carmen - S/T

From the bargain stash. This album was big in 1975/76. Not bad, a bit pop-y in a 1975 pop/rock sort of way. Really clean copy. Probably headed to the trade pile.
Traffic - “When the Eagle Flies“

Their last album, 1974 I think, without Dave Mason.  Keyboards are copious and cool.  Wind wood is such a catchy singer.   Sound is rich but sort of gloomy.  I mean, this is why records are so great.  Cd’s just don’t sound like this.  
@reubent All by yourself...?

I loved the raspberries.  In 8th grade got to dance with Jennifer Tebo to a raspberries song.  
@jamesclarke..., flip a coin... Carlsbad or Seattle... fishing season starts soon, so your up North odds will improve !

i love this thread and posters also

Reubents trade pile !
Eric and his musician roots in SoCal ( just scored 3 Desert Rose discs off Discogs under $20 delivered)
of course Slaw and Whart
and many more....
fun

So in between streaming and buying some Desert Rose Band discs... I am having big fun listening to:

Russell Stephan - Chopin - Fantasie Impromptu and The Polinaise - Direkt to Disk ( #1) Sonic Arts Corp. 1976

essentilly 3 sides same program w different microphone/ damping / piano position in studio w 4th side being cut from SOTA 15 ips RtR of the day.

probably a good hearing test....

may have to add the venerable tube AKG C24 to the aresenal....

fun
Bob Geldof - "Deep in the Heart of Nowhere"

From the bargain stash. Pretty good stuff.....
Al Di Meola - “Land of the Midnight Sun”

The Musicianship!

@tomic601 

Packing my Salmon Rods and my Campfire Audio IEMs.   
Tomic 601 is a famous commercial salmon fishing plug.... hence my moniker here...
@tomic601 

honesty, didn’t recognize the name but I’ve got a bunch of those baby’s in my big bag that I used on the boat.  Life changed and so I sold the sled.  Now I’m content in protected bays or freshwater.  Still have a load of gear.  Would be good to put it to better use this year.    
@jamesclarke - I was "All by Myself" last night in the basement listening room. I was singing my heart out while my wife and son slept upstairs..........

I have to admit, I liked Eric's vocals in Raspberries and solo. Really good singer.
Down on the Farm .... Little Feat.

Second system via Technics Sl10 plus Azden cart... Sounding sweet!
The Flat Earth ... Thomas Dolby.

Back on main system with new to me Lyra Dorian cart.

Just WOW.!

Very impressed.

Snarky Puppy - Immigrance . wondering if anyone else has heard. what they thought.  & Steve Miller #5 
@simon - Brand new to me. Just picked it up yesterday at my LSR from their (new arrivals) used records bin. So, I'm making new memories with this one. Beautiful copy......

Savoy Brown was not popular in my circle back in the day, so I'm only vaguely familiar with their output. 
The Love Unlimited Orchestra;  My Sweet Summer Suite.

Tonight:  Not sure but perhaps Stevie Wonder's Fulfillingness First Finale or Hotter Than July.
Miles Davis  - Four and More  - Mofi
Thelonious Monk and Coltrane -at Carnegie Hall  - excellent! 

Gloria Lynne ‎– I'm Glad There Is You

Ennio Morricone - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Fleetwood Mac - Rumors  - Analogue Productions 200g 45rpm, excellent, excellent 

Paul Simon  - There Goes Rhymin Simon  - AP 200g 33rpm,  so great, EX++
Justin Townes Earle - "Nothing's Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now"