Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Dire Straits "Love Over Gold" US pressing

Comparing it to the lp in the Studio Box Set
The lp from the box has more body, a fullness to the notes that combine to give the presentation "Soul", which I find to be crucial in the enjoyment of a lp. This comes at the expense of ultimate high frequency extension and detail however. Maybe the choice is because of the age of the tapes?
@reubent ,

Nice haul! I was looking through the list and while there are a couple I'm unfamiliar with I think "Red Dirt Girl" will be a mild disappointment in SQ. I find it to be sterile.
@6t5-gt0,

I'm glad you were able to get the TP box. I think you've got a good ear my friend. In the end, I think you'll conclude that taken on it's entirety, you'd be able to recommend it to others.
Dire Straits "Communique’" My all time fav DS lp and one of my all time fav records. From the Studio box.
Rush - "Roll the Bones" Remastered 200G vinyl

I like this album. Not Rush's best, but a good album none the less. Lost in the overall Rush discography, but better than most of the albums that came after it IMHO.
Dave Mason "Alone Together" MCA /Heavy Vinyl

A great record! I only do not play it as often as I should because it is mentioned so much here by one member. There were 2 or 3 or 4 lps in this series. This was the first to have an inner cardboard sleeve that "wrapped around the lp on three sides. If put into the out jacket correctly, there would be little chance of the lp arriving with it’s outer jacket split.

SQ=EX!
@slaw - I have that version of the Dave Mason record. Love it, musically and for the sound quality and packaging. A really good one........
It's so rare when Jenny Lewis is mentioned here that I felt a need to mention it. Yeah!
@slaw Yes, that 45 pressing. It's phenomenal. I was hearing instruments and effects on "Why Worry" I'd never heard before. 
Thanks @simao 
………………….
Tom Petty "Hypnotic Eye" /the 2lp/CB version.

Bought @ 60% off @ Insound. 

!!!!!!!!!!
Fleetwood Mac Rumors Pallas 45rpm - I don’t think you can find a better version of this classic 
Rickie Lee Jones self titled MF/Rhino 45rpm - expensive but worth it
Goo Goo Girls - Dizzy Up The Girl - The track Iris alone is worth the money
Neil Young - Live At Cellar Door - chillingly good and does not cost a fortune
Emmylou Harris - "Wrecking Ball" Deluxe 3 LP Set

Just got it from Insound during their most recent 60% off sale. Only through side-A, but so far it's pretty fantastic. I'm very familiar with the album, had it on CD since it was released.
+1 Reubent 
Wrecking Ball was excellent on cd and even better on vinyl. A very good album. If you like Emmy Lou, check out Teatro by Willie Nelson with Emmy Lou on most songs. It's engineered by Daniel Lanois --sounds great on cd and even better on vinyl. It is one of my personal favorite albums of all time.
@gpgr4blu - Yep, I need to pick up "Teatro". I'm a big fan of Willie Nelson and Emmylou Harris, but I don't have Teatro for some reason. I'll try to remedy that....
RUSH - "Test for Echo"

This is my first ever listen to this record. I'll have to listen a few more times to see if I warm up to it. I'm a big fan of RUSH, but I have not enjoyed any of the albums after "Roll the Bones"
@reubent - T4E is a difficult listen for me. It was right before Neil's tragedies (which ultimately focused him and his lyrics) and the album is cluttered and confused.

RTB is a phenomenal album; I remember it making quite a splash when it came out in 1991.
@reubent 

I would tend to agree on later Rush period until I listened to Snakes & Arrows.
This has a lot more life to it than test for echo or vapour trails.
Imho of course
Hunky Dory - David Bowie
Tommy - The Who
The Photographer - Philip Glass
The Great Destroyer - Low
Magnolia Electric Co. "Fading Trails" Nice SQ
…………………………………………………..
I’ve been happy to see more (new) people posting here this year. (and on Audiogon in general there are noticeably more new posters)

It’s all about the music. Happy New Year to all!
Going through some barn finds from this weekend:

Boz Scaggs- Hits
Earl Klugh - Dream Come True
The Mothers - Fillmore East, June 1971
Happy New Year to you too Slaw!

And everyone else out there in the Gon world as well!
Morcheeba - "Big Calm" Love this album when I'm in a chill mood. Check it out if you unfamiliar. A little electronic, a little chill, a little trip hop, a little rock, a little downtempo and a really good female vocal.

Santana  "?"  I think it's their 3rd, the one with a human figure floating in outer-space. Yeah, that's the one. Great record, great sounding record. OP
FWIW, we have until midnight to get 15% off vinyl from MD, code YES15. Since the demise of SSD, we'll likely never see the 20% off again.
I’ve almost completed my Holland pressing of Simon & Garfunkel "BOTW". Well it has great points and some points that I’m sure the MOFI one step would be a significant improvement. I’m happy to report this pressing has a great soundstage and really nice air. Bass is not usually there. It is enjoyable. What I found interesting was, it is on CBS, where as my early S&G lps are on Columbia? Hum?

Turns out to be a nice lp to determine a center image or cartridge azimuth.

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals "Follow The Lights"

Outside of "Heartbreaker", "FTL" has been my favorite by RA in terms of quality of song writing, sound quality, & total involvement.
Fleetwood Mac — The Dance 
Chris Stapleton — From A Room Vol I
Chris Stapleton — From A Room Vol II

Happy New Year 2019 to everyone! Here's my first LP of the year. I had to choose carefully, and this is what came to mind. Based on my affection for Americana and my love for real, authentic music, I chose this one:

Jumbo Mathis and the Tri-State Coalition - "Dark Night of the Soul"

Happy New Year! I hope you (and I) get to listen to more great vinyl in 2019.
Humble Pie live at The Filmore.

Looking forward to lots of great vinyl in 2019 both old and new.

This was another of my $1 buys, I mean seriously?