What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
Me selling speakers, that's funny but no. I'm just a DIY'er, and after years of watching all the ridiculous discussions here, I finally decided to sign up and share some actual knowledge.

From now on, expect me to poke my head in whenever I see bogus claims.
Jackalman,

The fact that you are blasting a patent (anyone can look it up) that was issued by a panel of PHD accredited experts in the field shows that you are not close to the expert you claim to be. Also, saying there could be anything resembling a Helmholtz resonator effect with this design is moronic.

You designed 50 speakers that sold how many?

Its interesting how many 'experts' emerge as a fresh approach begins to gain traction in the marketplace. And these with no stated products of their own who also claim to be an expert of something they didn't create.
For those of you who need more handholding, here's why the speaker can never be 94db sensitive.

The woofer used - https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-5-woofers/sb-acoustics-sb15nrxc30-4-5-woofer/

And then you have to subtract 3db or so for Baffle Step, you end up with 88db at most.

And if you think that hacksaw'd in half port tube produces a gain resulting transfer function in the bass, you don't understand at all the mechanisms in play. It won't, and that's why the manufacturer produces no data to backup the claims.
Onemanwolfpack,

"From now on, expect me to poke my head in whenever I see bogus claims.
Onemanwolfpack (Answers | This Thread)"

That's a good idea. Maybe you didn't see my other post. Why don't we start off by looking at this bogus claim.

"02-09-15: Zd542
"To myself, someone who has designed around 50 speakers over the last 10+ years by using proper scientific priciples, the outright lies in their specification claims and deceptions of how their re-purposed port tubes work is frankly insulting. And to see so many people swallow their line of BS is disappointing."

If you can do it better, then why don't you manufacture and distribute your own line of speakers? "

I'll ask again. If you're so good, where's your designs? There's people who talk, and people that do. The only tool you have is a mouth wrench.