Turn table . Price/Quality for 13000£ ?

I am supprised , how much time ,and steps , such a turn table , required .

I am not an analog person .  But the beauty of this turn table strikes me.

If you had the choice , without any money restriction ; would you go that route ?

128x128maxwave

It's a Garrard 301 at heart, and that sort of idler drive is a matter of personal taste, but if you love highest quality woodworking, there is nothing not to like.  Keep in mind, most of your dollars or pounds are to pay for the woodworking, however.  Albeit the cabinetry also goes a long way to dampening vibrations inherent to idler drive.

@lewm 

Thanks

Multi  layers    glued plywood  and vibrations .      Any good ?
Would a solid   wood block , better ?

So , if  sound quality is the primary goal  ; it is better to put the same amount of money on a ´´ comercial ´´ brand .

And the resale value ?

I didn't watch the video, but I own a Garrard 301 in a Windsong plinth with an Ikeda tonearm. Based on that, I think the turntable in the video probably sounds very good, and IMO would be an excellent choice.

The most expensive parts of my modified Garrard were not the plinth, although it wasn't inexpensive. 

You can see my Garrard 301 in my system.

OP So , if  sound quality is the primary goal  ; it is better to put the same amount of money on a ´´ comercial ´´ brand .

And the resale value ?

IMHO if sound quality is your ultimate end goal then look at the Kuzma Stabi R which is around your budget. I use a Stabi S currently but the R is my next purchase in the new year. 

Fascinating to watch, and a beautiful result! Having done plenty of woodworking, and made a custom TT plinth, with a Garrard deck/rim drive, and Marantz tonearm, I’m impressed with his craftmanship. 😎  (mine didn't turn out quite as nice!)