Tube preamp for $2,000

I would be grateful for recommendations for a tube preamp linestage for about $2,000. It would be mated with a Prima Luna Prologue 5 amp. I often have to listen on low volume. Thus, precise volume control (and remote control) are important. Thanks so much for any advice.
hugo1
What would be your primary source?

The more information on your wants/needs will produce better responses.

Speakers, room size etc.
What would be your primary source?

The more information on your wants/needs will produce better responses.

Speakers, room size etc.
Modwright, First Sound, Joule and VAC come to mind. Not sure which have remote.
Thanks so much. What about Conrad Johnson (ET-3 OR PV 15), Rogue Audio or Prima Luna Premium?
Another vote for Modwright. The like the almost new 9.0se that is available now is also a great piece; it is a great match IMHO for your tube amps because it is very open and non-tubey. Dont know your system to give better advice.
I see the monitors are very selective on the posts they delete. Many of the posts I make never make it to the light of Agon. Yet an accedental double post: no problem
Quicksilver makes real nice one. It uses 6922 tubes.It will fit the bill on what you are looking for.
The source is Sim Audio Moon 100 D Dac fed by Apple Airport Express. The speakers will be Von Schweikert VR-22. The room is 12 by 24. Music is primarily jazz and blues.

Thanks again.
Be wary of stepped volume controls if you value precise volume levels. I would recommend a pre-owned Manley Jumbo Shrimp for your setup.
Going to chime in for Modwright as well...I have the SWL 9.0 with the tube rectified power supply and wiring/caps upgrade. This is a very kind unit to all of my music...
If you can find the Mystere CA11, that would be my recommendation. Great value for the price. Last time I checked, they were back ordered six months. Series regulated push pull architecture coupled with 6SN7 tubes and 5AR4 rectifier tube. Piano gloss black, small form factor, and very minimalist. No remote and stepped volume attenuator which may be unappealing to you. Dead quiet and spot on performance for $1795. Built like a tank - this unit is heavy. Check it out. Haven't found one yet that's listed for sale used.