Solo streamer

I’m looking to replace my Cambridge CXN v2 with a streamer that has better SQ.  I want a streamer with no extra accoutrements: no DAC, storage capacity, etc., nothing but a streamer.  Is this available?

128x128rvpiano

@blisshifi

I can A-B both connectors on my DAC. Both the coax and USB are quite good. The USB seems a bit more defined.

@audphile1 

As you know, I’m mostly into classical music.  I think the app does much better with pop, rock etc. songs.

@rvpiano, I see that the Aurender N200 is Roon Ready. I also listen to predominantly classical music with a focus on opera and I’ve found that for me Roon has the best OS out there right now. Maybe think about giving it a try. 

Post removed 

@rvpiano yes I know. I would just recommend saving albums into favorites and you can either browse thru them or use search ti find a specific album. Depending on a use case, it might not be ideal but it’s serviceable.
As to the Roon recommendation above by @adasdad …definitely something to consider as Roon UI is simply the best there is in the streaming space. However, Roon does not sound as good as the native Aurender processing. For non critical listening, totally fine and as stated UI is just awesome. But when it comes to sonics, it falls slightly short. It’s enough of a step down for me to consider canceling Roon subscription.