Recommendation Tube Integrated

At this juncture (nearly 2024) what are folks' best recommendagtion for a tube integrated amp.  Constraints would be $10K (preferrably $5K or less), at least 35 watts per channel.  New or used.  Goal would be smooth, creamy sound.  My current system, which I would consider very good solid state sound, can still be a little ...hard.... to my sensitive ears at times, and I'm thinking a tube option would be nice.  Thanks.

mathiasmingus

Save your $ & get a Cayin CS-55A...Made by the folks WHO MAKE Prima Luna...
 With this amp you can EASILY switch between EL34 & KT88!!!EASY to bias,compact,BEAUTIFUL build quality & superb sound REGARDLESS of price(under $2k)...

The only thing in common with the PL is that the Cayin is built on and in the same contract production lines and factory. PL is a European design and is built to a higher standard using higher quality components than the Cayin. Labor is the only parallel to be drawn here.

Depends a bit on your room. Saw someone recommend a Leben 600 but for the right space the little Leben 300 is absolute magic. Well in your budget and you could build quite a system around it. 

Ayon has the best build quality and transformers, chokes which is the heart 

of any tube gear which they use world class Lundahl.

and the only brand I know that uses a microprocessor to monitor and adjust each power tube , plus a machined Aluminum case not sheet metal like most ,

much lower vibration ,all tube sockets gold over Copper the best conductor 

for the tubes and well as connectors, Mundorf coupling capacitors .not much competition at its price point , which I have bought 3 of their products.