Power Amp Recommendations for B&W 803 Nautilus

I have a pair of B&W 803 Nautilus (250wpc, 90db sensitivity, 8 ohms) and looking for a power amp.  I can buy new or used and budget is flexible around U$3,000, but looking for the biggest bang for my buck.

I've just begun my research and was wondering if anyone has experience/thoughts with the ones I've listed below.  It would also be great to hear of any other recommended amps not on my list.

- Peachtree Audio Gan400

- Odyssey Stratos

- Odyssey Khartago

- PS Audio M700 monoblocks

- Classe CT-2300 (or other used Classe)

- others?

Thanks,  Lou

lmadari

I really like Parasound and if you are going monoblocks you may want to look at Van Alstine:

@lmadari

The Rotel RB-1590 is a great amp and bang for your buck (relatively).;-) It would be  fantastic with your B&W

It was a crapload of money for me but I love mine. It works great with my B&Ws. A used one would be in your budget and a new would be close with a bit of a discount from a good dealer. Good luck with your search.

https://rotel.com/product/rb-1590

Cheers,

Scott

I had great results with McCormack DNA-225 and Pass X250.5 when I had my N803s. Preamps were ARC LS-16, ARC LS-25 and ARC Ref 1. 

Stick a crowbar in your wallet and get an Atma-Sphere GaN amp.  You’ll never look back. 

Odyssey amps are excellent. He is an excellent builder and those amps would be well matched with those speakers.  

The NAD C298 is a Purifi based class D which is really excellent.  It retails for $2200 and will deliver.  it is one of the best amps I have heard under $3K.  It will sound good and do the job with those speakers.  

I haven't heard the others on your list.  

I have no affiliation with Odyssey, I am an NAD dealer.  

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll be looking into these....and maybe even stick a crowbar in my wallet for the right one!

Save a bit more, get the Sanders Magtech stereo,amp, all you will ever need.

power, current, stability of power supply, stable to 1 Ohm

quite the hidden gem in audio. 

odysseys arena,good,mention.

pass, 

older amps u can get a great deal on them if you heck the Gon regularly 

happy hunting

an,alstine is also mentioned, only heard good things.

you will need lots of headroom for those speakers, so you don’t clip an underpowered amp.