Qobuz Connect working Beta demonstration....yay!

As I'm sure many Qobuz users have, I received an email from Qobuz yesterday, linking to a video demonstrating their upcoming Qobuz Connect function. This will be most welcome; something that's been long awaited and requested.

Looking forward to it 👍

128x128painter24

Unless I'm mistaken, Chromecast is limited to 24/96 resolution, whereas Qobuz goes up to 24/192, which matters to some people.  Also, there are more expensive and sophisticated streamers on the market that many audiophiles prefer.  To be able to use the Qobuz app with a hi-resolution UPnP/DLNA streamer/renderer/DAC would be a big plus for a lot of audiophiles--me included. ;-)

@dogearedaudio  , thank you for tje clarification. My current streamer is the Cambridge Audio CXN V2,  which has a native Qobuz App. What I have noticed is when I use Chromecast to stream to the Cambridge,  anything over 24/96, it switches over to the StreamMagic app.

Hey all, 

Looking into streamer upgrades and the concept of Qobuz Connect has me intrigued.  The app experience is key (I think BS node is fine, and from what i can tell better than most others) but I'd prefer to stay in the native music source apps if possible.  

Any updates from anyone in the beta or any solid first hand idea of when this will actually be in production?  

Thanks!