Ohm Speakers Status Update

Signs of life from a great American loudspeaker brand!

https://ohmspeaker.com/news/

bondmanp

Glad to see that update!

For anyone interested, Ohm has a place in Facebook that gets a lot of activity from devoted  owners.  Check it out!

Since the ‘80’s I was interested in and wondered how these Ohm Walsh Omni speakers sound but could not afford them.  After many years away from this hobby due to other priorities and interests I decided to get back into this hobby 3 years ago.  A couple months ago I finally picked up a used pair of Ohm  Walsh Tall 2000’s.  They have not disappointed and sound great in my living space. Sooo glad to hear that Ohm with Evan and all are keeping the deserving unique brand on the market.  Ohm’er for Life!

@audionoobie  Interesting.  I also bought a pair of Vandy 1Cs from a local Jersey dealer.  This was in 2000.  I since added a pair of 2Wq subs.  I upgraded my electronics until I felt that I had taken the 1Cs as far as they could go.  The natural upgrade would have been the 2Ci, but they were too large for my small man cave.  My search for an upgrade led me to the Walsh 2000s, new at the time.  I bought them without an audition, and never looked back.  With the Vandy subs, these things just kill it in every genre.  My review is posted in the review section.  It was a great move.  If you can swing it, keep looking for a pair of Walsh Talls.  They won't disappoint.