Octave V70SE vs Qualiton X200

Anyone experience comparing both amps? Currently have the Qualiton X200 on audition and really very impressed. The Octave has gotten really good reviews as well, but from what I’ve read it’s pretty neutral sounding. I’m looking for a warmer sound but still resolving which is why I chose to demo the X200 first. It hasn’t disappointed thus far. Pricing is close, Octave is a bit more but not far away from the X200. This is subjective but looks wise I prefer the X200. Reminds me of my Dads old Hifi setup. Thanks in advance.
chipcalzone
@chipcalzone 
I was debating the X200 as well and had the option of doing a demo of Octave line. I wound up with the V70 Class A. It is the most resolving and detailed amp I’ve ever heard and very very responsive to different tubes. I originally demoed the V40se, then the V80se. They are all just superb. Depending on what speakers you have you might want the super black box. Pricey but superb build and fantastic support which is why I chose it. You might try to do a demo of the V70se if you can.
Thanks for the feedback @audiosaurusrex based on limited information online it seems like both amps are at the same level performance-wise. I think the best way to find out is to audition the Octave as well, TBH the "upgrade" option of the super black box and extra cost to add a remote of the Octave is a turn-off. 
@chipcalzone
Remote is included. No extra cost. Not sure where your located but I had great experience with https://www.safeandsoundhq.com/pages/search-results-page?q=Octave in Chicopee MA. Mike owner and Aaron in sales might be able to help you with a demo. I had a great experience with them. I agree the extra BB is a consideration and can always be added later. You might also want to reach out to Andreas to see about system compatibility. Either way both your choices are stellar amps! Good Luck!
@audiosaurusrex 
Good to know that remote is included. I'm based outside of the US but the Octave dealer is a friend of a buddy so let's see how it pans out. I will revert once I've done a comparison. Thanks for your help! By the way what speakers are you using with your Octave?
@chipcalzoneI’m using Spatial M3 Sapphires 
https://www.spatialaudiolab.com/shop/m3
Definitely the best system I’ve ever owned and probably my last. Good Luck to you!
Octave is known to go for more of a Solid State sound like Audio Research tube amps. So if you want Tubey sound go with the Qualiton.
Thank you this is all I needed to know, I do want a more tube-y sound as I'm moving away from an SS amp.
For Posterity:
I sat in on an Octave demo at the RMAF.  The Octave amp (can't remember which one) was the most impressive piece of gear I saw at the show.  The control of the Dynaudio speakers they had matched up with was fabulous. 
@chipcalzone -- if you can bump up your budget a bit more, take a look at Qualiton a50i. The 50 watts of pure class A is just magical! Based on my auditioning experience, it punches above the X200 -- as it should, given the price difference.

BTW, I demoed the Octave v70 and agree with another poster that it was a bit more on the SS side of the spectrum. But that's not necessarily a bad thing in my book. It retains all the positive attributes of holographic imaging, separation and romance of a good tube amp. You should audition the Octave as well before making your final decision. 

Just my 2 cents.
@arafiq 

Thank you for your inputs. If I were using more efficient speakers I would demo the A50i however using 86db Dynaudio's so the 50 class A watts I assume is not enough. I have no plans of changing my speakers in the near future as I'm quite happy with them.
@chipcalzone 
The store I demoed the Octave line had the entire Dynaudio line so I asked to hook up the Confidence 20's as well as the Contour 20i's.
My jaw dropped. IMO the combo of the Octave and Dynaudio is a match made in heaven! Good Luck to you!
@chipcalzone -- I'm driving the Harbeth SHL5+ with the a50i with no issues at all. The SHL5+ are 86db/6 ohms. I can crank it up to the point where I don't care to stay in the room. And even then I'm probably at 50% of the volume dial. But either way, both models are excellent. Good luck!

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/9424
X200 vs A50i both are very nice and I own the X200 and did demo the a20i and for my needs the X200 was the choice.
V70 is very nice and a friend has one and she said it took a long while for it to well sound right. Those are her words. She said the first few weeks she was ready to send it back that's how bad it sounded.
With the X200 you do have a lot of tube choices and many people are all "you have to run the KT170" well I did and they are okay but I prefer the all around great sound of the KT120 and when wanting to listen to classical critically I pop KT88's in. I listen to all formats, Streaming Q, CD and Analog or LP. 
 I have QLN Prestige Three's at 88 ish dB the X200 sounds fantastic with them.

Oh PS also thinking about getting one of Underwood Wally's Class D machines for kicks to flog the QLN P-3's
Thanks to all for the input. I have no doubt the Octave sounds good with Dynaudio as it was the first amp that was on my radar as the synergy between both is well documented. From what I've gathered both amps are at the same level of performance and it will boil down to preference. If I had not come from having an SS amp I would probably be choosing the Octave. However, the idea now is to move towards something warmer and tube-like. 

@jerryg123 Were you able to demo both models? X200 vs A50i? How do they compare? 
@chipcalzone -- I know you directed your question at Jerry, but I thought I'd share my 2 cents anyways :)

I had compared both a50i and x200, but not at the same time unfortunately. I preferred the a50i by a wide margin. IMO, it has more clarity, refinement and slightly more holographic imaging. The X200 offers more features for sure, but in case of a50i all the cost goes towards higher quality parts and design. The one thing that I love most about this amp is the soundstage depth. It's the first time in my system that I can hear sound coming from a few feet behind the front wall. I've owned Audio Research GSi75, VAC Sigma 160i SE, Raven Audio Blackhawk, and Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II prior to the a50i, and there is simply no comparison. This amp is that much better. The only thing you'll miss is the bass slam of SS, but that's true for most tube amps. However, the bass you get with the a50i is somehow more nuanced and satisfying. I'm currently borrowing a VTL I-85 (EL34 but 60 watts) from a friend for my second system. Amazing amp but not as refined and holographic as the a50i.

I suggest you contact Well Pleased A/V who is a dealer for Audio Hungary. They are good people and will give you honest advice.
@arafiq 2 cents are always welcome. Unfortunately, the dealer only has the X200, phono, and the step-up transformers on hand. It is unclear if he’ll be bringing in the A50i in the future, appreciate your input though. Later on down the road if I ever change to slightly more efficient speakers will look into the A50i.
@chipcalzone Maybe reach-out to Atelier 13 in Nashville , Constantin also carries the line ; and I've found him to be knowledgeable and reputable

https://www.atelier13-usa.com/audio-hungary-qualiton
@chpcalzone. No I did not compare the a50i to the X200 and I had a friends a20i here with the X200.

The x200 was the better fit with my speakers (have several sets) and most are easy to drive and the x200 gave me "holographic" "sound stage depth" and all the other cliches. So really it will come down to personal preference and the supporting cast of sources in your chain. I see that @arafiq is mostly a streaming and I am mostly (95%) vinyl spinning.

Call Constantin in Nashville he is a standup guy and will shoot your straight. He has sent me all kind of gear to demo.

https://www.atelier13-usa.com/audio-hungary-qualiton
@ chipcalzone Just an FYI any Qualiton amps not in stock will be subject to a $1000.00 price increase....rumors have it? So X200 if has to be ordered MSRP will be $7500.00 ???
After auditioning the Qualiton X200 for a week I've made the decision to keep it. Thanks to all for your input as it was really helpful. In the past, I had a 80wpc Class AB Cayin integrated with upgraded caps which was very good. Liquid midrange, very musical, and had a relaxed presentation. If there was one critique: the bass was not as defined, quite wooly sounding but still enjoyable. The X200 is in another league, most notably in how it presents bass notes which is almost SS like in terms of tautness and definition. Agree with what was mentioned that I'm never gonna get the bass slam of an SS amp with the X200 and TBH I'm okay with that.

Where the X200 truly shines is in the midrange, making music sound hauntingly beautiful. I can only imagine what the A50i sounds like. Very pleased with my decision, thanks to all.
Congratulations! Audio Hungary is making some phenomenal stuff at very reasonable prices (relatively speaking, of course). I'm seriously considering buying an a20i for my home office system.

Enjoy the music!
@jerryg123 -- A good friend is also running QLN 3s with Qualition a50i. According to him, it is one of the best combinations he's ever heard, and this guy knows his audio ... has had tens of different systems over the years. I would love to hear your experience with this particular combo when you get a chance.
@arafiq Thanks! Funny you should mention QLN because the Qualiton dealer carries QLN and I'm told they match really well. I've heard the Prestige 3's at a buddies place although with different amplification and they sounded really good. If I had deeper pockets I'd audition them in a heartbeat.