New SS integrated choice....Rotel 1572Mk2, Audiolab 7000A, Exposure 2510

OK, got sick for awhile and off course on buying a new integrated to replace Marantz PM8005 to be moved to office. Looking to upgrade my sound quality overall.  (Was looking at Belles Aria but got off the record feedback units have been having some higher than average issue rates so I am moving onto other options.) Reviews online got me focused on 3 in particular, none of which I have heard before namely Rotel 1572MK2, Audiolab 7000a or 9000a and Exposure 2510. First two are readily available and I can get shipped to Hawaii free which is attractive as it saves $150-200. I want new because it ups odds of satisfaction especially as no techs in HI. Will drive Kef R300s or Ohm Walsh 2-100s in 14 x14 LR with arched 9 ft ceilings rising to 20 feet. Looking to keep costs below $3k new. I dont know what the "British" sound really means...only have heard Rega Brio which was fine but sideways move. Interested in feedback from anyone familiar with these brands, sound characteristics, reliability, etc. Aloha.

joekapahulu

Ah paradise comes at a price. I’ll throw in the Hegel H120 as another good option as long as you’re using a separate DAC because its USB input is limited in resolution. Hegel products have a good overall reputation for reliability as well.  Here’s a review just fyi…

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/1412-hegel-music-systems-h120-integrated-amplifier-dac

Go and check out the Technics Su-G700M2 at BestBuy in Honolulu. The price is right and the return policy is great as well as the warranty. 

I have it and wouldn't part with it unless I won the lottery. Don't be turned off by the fact that it's sold at BestBuy or that it's not an audiophile approved make. Anyone who turns their nose up because of that is a fool as it'll smoke most choices out there in and above that price. 

All the best,
Nonoise

@soix +1. Out of the ones listed by the OP the Exposure is the best but the Hegel beats then all. Then again you could consider tubes.

The BB store idea is one I hadn't thought of. The last time I was in the store they were blasting some Mac amp with cheap speakers. But, who knows its only about 45 minutes from my place and I need to go to town anyway. Will have to read about the amp. I actually owned a Technics receiver decades ago and it wasn't bad. The Hegel review is interesting too though I havent heard their gear  in awhile. But I think Overture in DE carries them and my in laws live near there so I will be there in Q4. Longer than I was planning to get an amp but it would enable  me to hear stuff and buy up too. In the interim I'll check out Gene Rubin. Thx for all input.