New In 2024

Cite New Releases and Re-Issues on Atoms Mix, Blu-Ray Audio, CD, Download, EP, Hi-Rez, LP, SACD, Stream Formats.

jafant

Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless. With special edition double CD ’Furthermore' which includes 4 reworked mixes of older songs.

Tomeka Reid Quartet - 3+3

This is simply fantastic!

Complex jazz, with great melodies, great playing.

Jazz quartet lead by cellist, Reid. This also has the always exceptional Mary Halvorson on guitar.

I only recently discovered Reid from her incredible playing on sax player, Ingrid Laurbrock’s latest releases, but I am very happy to see Reid has an extensive catalog to explore. Well, maybe my bank account is not so happy.

simonmoon

Thank You for the Tomeka Reid Quartet citation.

Happy Listening!

Steven Wilson has been revisiting his earlier 5.1 mixes of classic Tull, Yes, etc., albums, adding new 5.1 and Atmos mixes to these reissued discs. Several are out already, with more on their way.

I compared the previous "definitive" 5.1 mix of "Larks Tongues" with the 2024 version and although both sound good, they are fairly different at times.

Available now is a new one from Richard Thompson. In July it's a live album from Steve Earle.

bdp24

I am looking forward to live Steve Earle, as well.

Happy Listening!

@limomangus ....yeah, lots of that....some newers' in there, and I can burn time elsewhere stumbling into it.....;) *G* 

More fun, too...

CD - Tony Trischka "Earl Jam".

CD - Dave Alvin & Jimmie Dale Gilmore "Texacali"