Marantz SA10 sacd player

I love this  player , after 3 yrs and 2 months I purchase it. It doesn’t read single layer sacd. It’s out of waaranty.So United Radio marantz authorize won’t repair it. Is this a common issue on this expensive sacd player?

128x128jayctoy

The SA10 is very expensive and excellent  SACd player to just give up on it. Marantz authorized service center are no help. You are right.

Jafant I am choosing stereo rehab here in Chicago. This was recommended by TVAD. They will assessed the player in front of me.Thats how they do it.

jayctoy,

When you take your player to, wherever it is, to be assessed, be sure to take along a couple of the discs that don't get read.

Also, did you check your laser output yet? It only takes a minute or less.

Jafant I am choosing stereo rehab here in Chicago. This was recommended by TVAD. They will assessed the player in front of me.Thats how they do it.

When I visited Stereo Rehab with my brother, who needed some service on his late 1980s Panasonic turntable, Kaspar spent 45 minutes with us explaining the table and showing us in detail what he thought would fix the problem. He was completely forthright and told us his full service on the table would probably cost more than the table was worth (~$200), and he showed us what to do! All for no charge.

Just remarkable service.

Wait until you sit in his mood-lit waiting/delivery room surrounded by dozens of glowing Fisher receivers (his favorite).

Kaspar has a very dry sense of humor.