Macintosch 8950 or parasound a21

I was looking for some advise on a new amplifier .I currently have a Line magnetic 508 1 A  tube integrated ,with a Aurender A10 Dac.I have a pair of klipsch Forte 3s and a pair of Tekton double impacts.The Klipsch sound a little fatiguing on the top to my ears sometimes ,I’m sure a lot of this probably has to do with my room.. I was wanting to try out a pair of 1.7 magnepans sometime in the future. I have admired the Mac equipment and considered trying out one of the integrated pieces and have heard good things about the 7200 integrated but was thinking if I went the Mac route the 8950 ,or the Ma 352 would be a better choice for me.I was told by a local guy that the parasound JC 2 BP with a a21 would sound good with my klipsch ,tektons and Maggie’s.I was curious if anyone has experience with this combo or the Macintosh 8950  or ma 352  and would  the Mac sound good with these speakers also?

Thx for help

bobster50

@djmika 

No offense intended, Micha!! I didn't want the OP to go down a rabbit hole only to find that synergy was the culprit. With my system, I have not considered tube rolling. I also considered your route with MC462 and C12000, but I couldn't get past the two huge blue meters of monoblocks. Also, this is my first set of monoblocks, and I am amazed by the channel separation. In the future, I would certainly consider the C12000. It must sound amazing.

@jeffreyw 

No offense taken! Wasn't aimed my direction anyway! 🤣

I had 601s while we had an active showroom. There is something to be said for those big meters. I firmly believe there is more to great sound than just what you hear. The ownership experience includes the enjoyment of the visual element as well! 

The C12000 is really good. I haven't spent extended time with the C2700 so I can't really compare the two. But it's meaningfully better than the C2500. If you every want to chat about my experiences with it, don't hesitate to drop me a line. Until then, enjoy!

Micah

Hmm I have heard the Klispch Cornwall IV (La Scalia too) on the 7200 and 8900 and neither impressed me. The combination seemed a little dull. After about an hour demo on the Cornwall IV I need a full day break from music, my ears were that tired. I demoed them at 90+ DB but I often do that with my own rig. Lower end Mac would be pass for me. 

now before you call me a hater I own a McIntosh MC462 which is my favorite amp to date. I also own a pair of Klipsch 8000f which I used for surrounds. I thought they played pretty well on the MC462 when I was breaking them in. The bass on the 8000f is not very textured other than that they sound ok to me for the $1000 I paid. 

I don’t think the lesser model macs  will clean up your sound. The truth in the Heritage family of speakers is just fatiguing at high volumes imo.  

Thanks for your opinion James,I have a dealer close  that sells Mac and klipsch but He doesn’t have any of the smaller integrated amps to listen to.I keep hearing good things about the  mc 462 also heard some of the pass amps and integrated amps sound good with the Klipsch . The klipsch Forte 3 s can sometimes feel a little edgy on top to me at times on certain tracks.I hear the forte 4s are a little smoother but haven’t heard them.I think klipsch actually sells an upgrade kit to turn the forte 3s into 4s