Is Townshendisolation.com a scam site?

Hi, Is townshendisolation.com a scam site?

I have recently tried to purchase Seismic Bars from Townshendisolation.com and have had no change to my order status for 13 days now, using their online webchat and e-mailing the company multiple times gets no response, in fact the e-mail redirects to townshendaudio.com which I also have had no response from when submitting e-mail informing them about this behavior from the townshendisolation site. I e-mailed townshend audio to let them know of a potential clone site and also to try and figure out early if I had been scammed.

Given the lack of response from either site, I am going to now try and get my bank to reverse the card charges and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem since the products seem legit and people have actually purchased these successfully from somewhere. Looking online I can find no indication of either site being scammers so wanted to put this out there as a cautionary tale that would show up in a search for people with similar experiances.

At this stage I recommend never attempt to buy from from townshendisolation.com and am not impressed with townshendaudio.com's lack of response either, even though it is not their site and I am not looking for compensation from them, they could at least have saved me a few days by telling me I wether I have been scammed or not.

This is a sad first post after having joined and lurked here since 2010 but I have been lucky with online purcashing overall and am not ging to lose life-changing money on this. Just buyer-beware and due-diligence!!

At the time of this post the toenshendaudio.com page wont even load into my browser lol

sluggraveyiii

Once I was interested in their product for my speakers. Asked them further info via email for my specific application. Zero answers ever. No thanks.

yes, I've always meant townshendaudio.com, the "e" and "w" being next to each other on the keyboard are not good for clumsy typing fingers here-Sorry about my typo's. I also hit capslock a lot when going for "a" (surely others do too?) Just to look it up for laughs, there is no toenshendaudio site thank heavens....Figured I'll give townshendisolation until monday 31st to respond or update the site status before having to deal with documentation and bank administrators.

Thanks for more info and keeping me honest, it really does help form a more accurate picture...