I need a extension cord with

I have a dedicated 20 circuit. The problem is that it’s only a duplex box and since I went back to mono blocks, I need more outlets. 
Does someone sell a high ish end cord with a good duplex box or a good quad box on the end? It’s mostly going to be used for power amps, so I don’t need any conditioning.

Thanks all.

128x128curiousjim

I like this one from Parts Connexion.  Also comes in kit form so you can go really nuts with upgrading everything.

@jea48

Thanks for the link. I have no idea why a metal cover would sap the air out of the sound, but they have several other options that look good and seem to be made of plastic (?)

@curiousjim

I first read about steel (ferrous) outlet cover plates on Audio Asylum back around 2004 - 2005. An AA member named Duster Posted a Message about using a non ferrous SS, (Stainless Steel), duplex outlet cover plate. He said a magnetic, ferrous, SS plate basically dulled the sound. (I can’t remember his exact words. He recommended using a Cooper SS duplex plate. He said to test the SS plate use a permanent magnet to see if the magnet is attracted to the SS plate. If there is ferrous materials in the SS plate it will stick to it.

When I first read his posted message I thought he was nuts. I mean it’s a duplex receptacle cover plate...

At the time I was using Leviton 8300, 20 amp, hospital grade duplex receptacles with Leviton SS duplex plates. I had a permanent magnet so I tried touching it to the SS plate. It stuck like glue! Ya, but did the plates have any impact on the sound from my audio system? I pulled the SS plates from the wall outlets. Plugged the power cords back into the outlets. Turned the system on. Played some music I was familiar with and immediately could hear a difference. More air. Midrange was more open. Overall just better better sounding. Go figure! I mean a wall plate for crying out loud!

To this day I use non breakable nylon duplex plates. They’re the closet thing to no plate at all in my opinion. Pass & Seymour TP8- , or the Leviton non breakable nylon duplex plates.

FWIW, did you notice the materials used in the other power distributors that were Linked by other members? Non ferrous material duplex cover plates. Non ferrous  boxes. I believe aluminum. Not ferrous steel.

Got to be a reason...

Jim

While your at it, for only a couple hundred bucks get power conditioning and surge protection, Amazon has this Furman Power Conditioner, White (PST-8D), I’ve got two and they work great!

@curiousjim 

Look at the quad box from Parick Cullen. I had one, great quality box for the $.