Have Luxman 509x. Considering Pass Labs INT-250 or Dan D’Agostino Progression Integrated

Hello Audiogon community.

I currently have the Luxman 509X, Isotek V5 Aquarius power conditioner, VPI scout turntable and pair of Wilson Yvette. 
I really like my current set up but I’m looking for an upgrade. I know upgrade is such an ambiguous word with nothing in particular as to what I’m looking for, but curious to see what others feel about the two integrated power amps being considered?   

Thanks in advance. 

eclumsden

@erik_squires I get you don’t like Pass. You’ve just upgraded to a new level though by calling it “scratchy” sounding. Even lean it isn’t. That’s pretty funny.

Lean and scratchy?  Pass?  Not in my experience.  I have 60.8's driving Magico A5's; musical and slightly warm is the result.

The XA25 is a more neutral sound tonally, but very pure and certainly not "scratchy" driving Joseph Audio's.

Have been told D'Agostino's have had some reliability issues - no personal experience.

Advise listening in your home, with your speakers before changing the Luxman, if possible.

Thanks all. I’m not quite at the separates part of my Hifi journey yet. The rack, the additional cabling, etc that add to the cost are a hindrance. 
now, just realizing that the Pass is not fully integrated, I do need a separate phono stage…

constantly learning. 

I try to avoid discussing pass except to say i find it distinct enough listeners should form their own judgement.

Arguing with others is like arguing cilantro or licorice.