Full tube amp under $1600

Hello,
I am looking for tube integrated amplifiers for my stereo. My speakers are vandersteen 1c. Source is couple of streamers with Dacmagic Plus. I need at least 50 watts per channel so that I can also use with my other speakers (Energy Veritas 2.3/Focal 826v) . Condition used or new it doesn't matter. Black Ice Audio has few amplifiers. I couldn't find anything else. Please advise. 
128x128manizkrishnan
Used Rogue Magnum II

+1 

I am listening to Raal Sr1a headphone (3500$ top quality  but power hungry) through Rogue Magnum II.

It sound wonderful after some tube rolling.
Thanks for the suggestions. I bought a used Black Ice Audio (Jolida) Fusion F11 and It driving my vandersteen 1c quite well. Its rated only 18.5watts per channel. But I saw a video it is driving 4ohm/87db Viennas. So far I am happy with them.
Or maybe stick with Jolida/Black Ice...I owned a "factory upgraded" Jolida 502P power amp for years and it sounded great...only sold it when I got into a single ended amp with very efficient speakers, but back then I had researched everything I could find about reasonably priced tube amps and nothing came close to the build quality and price of the Jolida.
You should be able to pick up a used Rogue Cronus Magnum II for around $1600.00 or so.  It comes with KT120 tubes @100wpc.
Vacuum Tube Audio st-120 with attenuator meets your power requirements and at very near your price point.

Not sure how many sources you need to plug in at the same time or if your streamers feed your dacmagic requiring only one input to your amp.

Cayin
Yaqin
Rogue Audio
Raven Audio
Prima Luna
Look for something with KT88 power tubes for power & control...