Bacch Dsp, True stereo?

The latest gimmick seems to be eliminating cross talk as a way to achieve true stereo.

Seems very expensive and works with any speaker.

Another layer of complexity.

Anyone have an opinion on this new fad? Seems a bit neurotic to me

emergingsoul

@soix 
We are obviously wrong, he watched one video! 😆😂🤣

To say I've done no research is just wrong.

We are obviously wrong, he watched one video!

@curiousjim After it was linked here.  Joke.  Total joke. 

I am curious if anyone here has heard the Polk L800 speakers and if so how they sounded or at least how well they addressed the crosstalk issue. They were designed to eliminate some of the issues that this Bacch technology also addresses. 

Hey Guys...

I've been following the progress of BACCH for many months.  After a couple weeks of use, I decided to write an article NOT directed to audiophiles, simply for music lovers who might want to enhance their sound.  A review for audiophiles would look different, but the article touches on the changes in sound. 

For about a month now, I've been using the BACCH Plug-In download purchased online for $320 (after promo discount) with my Foobar music player.  This concept is not new, but it did need intelligent digital sound processing to refine what is necessary.  I'll try to post my long story here if it takes it. 

I will share with you here that holographic dimensionality, dynamics, localization, increase of truthful timbre (my most important goal) is rewarding, with no perceptible downside.  My article gives some backgrounding and I'm open to outreach.  

More Peace  (bold print for old eyes)                  Pin

Honest and not critical question:  how does this not undo the intentions of the recording engineers?