Audio Technica AT ML-180 Cartridge Advice

Just acquired an Audio Technica AT ML-180 cartridge with broken cantilever and was looking for advice on where to get a new cantilever rebuild and what material to choose from. My preference is a new Boron cantilever but was not sure who, apart from Soundsmith, offers this service.

Also would like to know which is the best tonearm to use for this cartridge once it's fixed. It can either go on my Audiomods Series 5 (eff. mass approx. 11g) or the arm on my Yamaha GT 2000 which has an effective mass of approx. 20g.

Thanks in advance.
ateal
Dear @lewm :  My past post was addressed to you, I don't know why did not appears that way.

R.
I never answer /ignorantstupids that never learn. An unfortunatelly the world is full of them.
R.
If anyone finds an NOS Audio Technica AT ML-180 for less than $3500 buy it! Source must be reputable time traveler that specializes in vintage analog equip and is backed by PP.   One of the Best ever from Golden Age. 
@knollbrent : It’s not even the best in the AT overall vintage line products. It's a good cartridge.

R.
@rauliruegas  please enlighten me on vintage MM AT carts that are better than 180 OCC. 
Post removed 
@rauliruegas 
We all know of this long time post but you didn't answer my question.