Aftermarket fuse to tame a bright system?

Been reading all the interesting posts here, I've recently switched over to Audioquest silver interconnects and speaker cables, the improvement is easy to hear over OCC copper - lower noise floor, more clarity, greater transient snap, larger soundstage etc.... BUT.

I would say my system still has body, but the top end is now bright/harsh.  Could an aftermarket fuse tame this, so that I can still retain the clarity and other benefits of silver? I'm concerned that this potential solution may make my system more dynamic, and potentially give it a U or V shape sound profile - which is definitely what I don't want.

gavin1977

Yeah, they will help.. I have Synergistic Research fuses in every fuse holder in my system, streamer, DAC, amp etc... They do help with a more analog and smoother sound .. not sure how but they do work and I'll always use them going forward.. I have titanium tweeters which used to be a little fatiguing but the fuses helped, also get a Nobsound Schumann wave generator on Amazon, it's like $50 and also smooths out the system.. and the last tweak that ended my harshness issues was supertweeters, mine are JMR from Japan but they don't make them anymore

I will never buy an "audiophile" fuse ...   definition of snake oil in my opinion.