AC cords for Hegel H390 that do not color sound?

I enjoy the sonic attributes of my Hegel H390.

Power cords I’ve tried in the past have brought improvements over the stock cable but at the cost of brightening or darkening the amp’s tonality.

If you are able to suggest cable brands/models in the 1 - 1.5 K range that are more transparent, please do so.

Thanks! 

stuartk

Recently, I was extremely fortunate to find a seller who was willing to part with his pre-owned, 1.5 meter, JPS Labs Aluminata power cable for just over a third of it's retail price.  I use the absolutely incredible Aluminata PC on my Hegel H590 integrated amp and it's the most uncolored power cable I've experienced,   

@stuartk this is a tricky one. Most of the cables will color the sound. I think another way of looking at it is what power cord would do the least amount of harm as far as sonic character of the amp is concerned and the overall synergy as well. 

The sonic signature of your system is important. If you’re looking to round off the top end, or have a bit more emphasis on the midrange, get a bit more body and better bass…this could determine what cables to use. 

I would suggest to borrow from the cable company and stick with major brands such as Audioquest, Nordost, Shunyata, Kimber. 

In my system…warm and thicken things up but still maintain a degree of transparency, Audioquest Tornado and Hurricane. Nordost Norse 2 series cables (Heimdall 2 and Frey 2) excel at soundstage, precision and separation of instruments without making things bright. Shunyata was borderline bright and fatiguing. Kimber is about precision but in my experience with slight compromise in soundstage depth and width. 
But…that’s in my system. I don’t have Hegel and my room is different. So these are purely my findings and nothing more. 

@audphile1

I think another way of looking at it is what power cord would do the least amount of harm as far as sonic character of the amp is concerned and the overall synergy as well.

Yes -- this is exactly what I meant to convey but you stated it more clearly! I do plan to go with The Cable Co. Thanks for reporting your experiences with various cables.

@ghdprentice , @kennymacc 

Thanks for your suggestions.