A 300B single end triode and Tannoy Devons

Hi Chaps,
A very specific question: I have a pair of Tannoy Devons [89dB] connected to my McIntosh MA5100. I am interested in a used Art Audio Diavolo 300B single end triode amplifier. I wonder if anyone has listened to 89dB efficiency speakers with 300B valves.

Please bear in mind that I am not in the market for any other valve amp, just the Diavolo. I also plan to keep the Devons so if it does not work, I only listen to classical music in my home system, I'll keep my current system set-up.

The problem is that the amplifier is used and once I buy it I can not send it back.
So, I have a dilemma.
Cheers,
Horacio

f456gt
Still looking for an amp Horacio? I think that one will do a good job at sane levels. 
Post removed 
@atmasphere  Years ago, I ran a Cary CAD-301SE amp into Proac Response 2.5's, with great success over a number of years.  It was rated at 14W.  I was never able to determine the exact measurements of the Proac's.  Rumor had it that when Dennis Had was at Cary, he voiced his amps hooked up to Proacs.
To use an SET effectively, you need to not run it above about 20-25% of full power- this will keep distortion down that will otherwise cause the amp to sound 'dynamic' due to how the distortion interacts with the human ear. To do this in most rooms in the US, you would need a speaker that is about 12dB more efficient. This is why you've read so much about horn speakers in the last 20 years or so.
I would not recommend 300B 8-10wpc amp for your 89db Devons. It just doesn’t have enough juice to drive that 12” woofer.