100 watts enough?

Hi all.  I'm contemplating purchasing a CH Precision A1 and I don't know if it will drive my speakers adequately.  I have EgglestonWorks Andra III speakers which are 88db efficient (impedance 8 ohms nominal, 6 ohms minimal).  I have a 30x20ft  room and I sit about 14ft from the speakers.  I live in a condo and have almost nothing between me and my neighbor so I don't ever crank up the volume.  I use a VAC Renaissance preamp that I almost never crank past 9 o'clock.  The Andra III is a speaker that likes lots of power to open up.  So what do you think?
robal
I love lots of power, I have 4.7kW in my living room. But for your condo application, I think 100W/channel is fine. If your planning to move into a house or a bigger place then investing in more power might be useful.
By the time that amp-speaker combo clips, the neighbors will be complaining.  Either way, you will either suffer the result, or turn it down until the unpleasant noise is abated.  
Pressurizing a large room with full range of the notes is more than just db at the listening chair. 
For a light bulb, *ehhh*.

For an amp/integrated, generally in a S>M space.

Hinges on speaker selection....

...so, happy hunting. J
you should be fine with your limited listening levels and expectations but your speakers with dual 12" woofers deserve so much more and would reward you immensely.