Youtube audiophile hi res sounds MUCH better than my Eversolo streamer

I've discovered several Youtube vids that only play HiRes music and it sounds really good!  I found a few songs I like so I added them my Tidal and listed through my Eversolo A6 Master and A8 on my 2ch setup and it doesn't sound near as good.  It's dead and lifeless sounding.  Does youtube put some kinda mojo into the mix? It almost sounds EQ'd or something. 

dtximages

So a bit of googling shows U-Tube at 750p maxes out at 128kbs AAC and YouTube Premium (old Red) maxes at 256kbs ACC.  YouTube accepts hi res up to 96kbs Flac lossless, but these are transcoded to the above levels.  They recommend submitting the best res files you have for better sound.

That said the NBR examples info are showing 24/192 files and I find setting my Pontus II to that res does sound slightly better.  No where near my own 24/192 Wav or AIFF files, or even well recorded 16/44.1 via I2s from an OPPO player.

I really like user supported RadioParadise.com for their 16/44.1 FLAC channels that have some added processing.

If you go to Audiophile NBR Music channel he lists some contact info if any questions or requests. I think he has like 3 different music playing channels. Then there are channels like Best Acoustic Voices, SOUND HD, Lossless Quality Audio, & more I can't think of. There are a few Jazz only channels like Don's Audio as well as some Asian channels with good quality. They will start popping up in your feed the more you start listening to them. 

@dtximages this is what I use as well when listing equipment with videos or when people come by to demo to make sure something works. Hi res music can show weaknesses or be too transparent. I find that those YouTube videos sound good on everything. Maybe they have been remixed before posted..I dk. 

I’ve have similar experiences with my Apple 4k tv streamer (DAC via HDMI) beating many dedicated streamers when using the Youtube and tidal app on it. sure its only cd quality but it seemed to best the Roon Nucleus and an Aurender A10 I had and sold. Only a dedicated and optimized Mini PC was better then all the rest. yup admitting a Apple tv box streamer is better then many others was a hard hit to accept. Not to mention its by far the easiest streamer to use, granted you have a TV in the same room. I love the fact I can use voice search to find tracks.

Still on the market for a good/easy to use streamer. looking at HiFi rose now.

Hooray !, somebody finally got down to the facts and just the facts ma’am. Sometimes here on Audiogon, it’s like the Tower of Babel . One thing I do believe is music that is recorded strictly to be attractive to the audiophile market is boring.I don’t believe in creating music to show off the capabilities of a studio. To me it’s not the medium it’s the message.  
Member Old Ear gives it to us by the numbers and his actual experience  

The facts and just the facts ma’am. 

OLD EARS “So a bit of googling shows U-Tube at 750p maxes out at 128kbs AAC and YouTube Premium (old Red) maxes at 256kbs ACC.  YouTube accepts hi res up to 96kbs Flac lossless, but these are transcoded to the above levels.  They recommend submitting the best res files you have for better sound.

That said the NBR examples info are showing 24/192 files and I find setting my Pontus II to that res does sound slightly better.  No where near my own 24/192 Wav or AIFF files, or even well recorded 16/44.1 via I2s from an OPPO player.

I really like user supported RadioParadise.com for their 16/44.1 FLAC channels that have some added processing.”