???YOUR Personal Favorite???Why???

I'm curious about something..What is YOUR Personal Favorite 2 way,stand mounted speakers under $15,000.00???
 Why??
What did you compare them to??
What electronics do you use with them if you actually own them??
 Thanks for participating,it is appreciated..

freediver

I recall reviewing a set of ATC 19 speakers about 8 years ago I liked a lot. And this is a foolish thin since I haven't heard them but I do believe in measurements, especially when they are extraordinary, Ex Machina makes 3 powered 3 way speakers that cost under your price limit that would be an absolute must hear if I was in the speaker market today.

Graham, LS5/9 on their open stands do everything right for me. Brutally honest monitors paired with the right electronics might be all I’d ever need/want - and although I dont own them, I also find the KEF Referece 1 outrageoisly great for all the opposite reasons I love the Grahams. Two totally different speakers but musically, equally appealing. BTW, both just under $10K. Only my opinion...

My Dad has a pair of Sonus Faber Electa Amator III and they are excellent. They have great bass for a small speaker.  They sound huge and scale like no small speaker has a right to.    Excellent speaker. 

Focal Sopra No.1.  Better than B&W 805 D4, and to me even than Focal Utopia Diablo.  New Dali Epikore looks interesting.