Xangsane SP-9001AG silver interconnect

So, encouraged by friends I've bought some bulk Xangsane SP-9001AG silver cable.

The cables has two squarish/flat solid core silver conductors (purity supposed to be 4N), one silver plated copper drain wire, teflon, cotton, copper foil, and finally silver plated copper mesh.

Jacket says OCC.

Well, it's been playing in my system since a couple of days, burn-in is far from being over, but I can already tell this is a very very good cable, with great tonality, fantastic transparency, dynamics, taut and strong bass... this is the best cable I've heardin my system (by hundreds of miles), and according to some friends you need to go very, very high in price to find a better silver cable.

rolox

Beautiful. The LessLoss looks to maybe have an Amamero USB module, I’m going to have a closer look at the Innuos - really beautiful stuff Jerry. 👍

@jerryg123 you do you, but you’re missing out on a great cable. Easily as good as / better than a lot of the US or European competition, specially at those Lower end prices. Just because it’s made in China doesn’t mean it’s crap.

@rickysnit how would you describe the differences in sound between the 9001 and the 9003?

@rolox not a huge variance, and largely subjective as I hadn't really done a proper A/B on both, anecdotal observations from switching stuff back and fourth - caveats out of the way, I would classify 9003 as just overall better - full spectrum, clarity, details, low frequencies - but again, difference isn't night/day. The way to go with either is DIY in my opinion, both are more involved to work with, 9003 there is a lot more prep work before solder. Working on 9001 the conductors are thin and had broken on me a few times, I would generally go with thicker silver with 2+2 config in 9003. in single ended you would combine all 4 conductors for even thicker signal lead. If I were to buy more, it would be 9003 over 9001. Both are superb value/performance  for the price. All Xangsane I wouldn't hesitate in the least.

@rolox never said it was crap. You do you too!

specially at those Lower end prices. Just because it’s made in China doesn’t mean it’s crap.