Xangsane SP-9001AG silver interconnect

So, encouraged by friends I've bought some bulk Xangsane SP-9001AG silver cable.

The cables has two squarish/flat solid core silver conductors (purity supposed to be 4N), one silver plated copper drain wire, teflon, cotton, copper foil, and finally silver plated copper mesh.

Jacket says OCC.

Well, it's been playing in my system since a couple of days, burn-in is far from being over, but I can already tell this is a very very good cable, with great tonality, fantastic transparency, dynamics, taut and strong bass... this is the best cable I've heardin my system (by hundreds of miles), and according to some friends you need to go very, very high in price to find a better silver cable.

rolox

Showing 12 responses by jerryg123

It is on the Aliexpress site just not in the title description. Scroll down in the detail.

Did this for the benefit of @j_andrews .

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/2251832862300462.html?gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt

I only use Franks Silver Reference RCA and XLR and Silver Resolution PC and Magic Power Digital Reference in our system upstairs. Also Silver Resolution speaker cables and REL Speakon cables by Signal. Frank builds a high quality product at very fair prices and you know what you are getting.

My upstairs system is Simaudio 600i, 680D DAC and Innuos Zenith, QLN Prestige speakers. All purchased used. Sounds great but I really am a tube guy. 

@rolox thanks for the info and I will take them into consideration. Please let us know your impressions. 

Cheers.

Just said you’re welcome @roxy54 that is all.

Just going to ignore you when you are being a ...., and that is more often than not. "Duh"

Going to stick to Zavfino cables. May pay more but I know what I am getting. Signal Cables are a crazy value if you can not afford Zavfino, and the are are darn reasonable too.

Lots of less expensive, real values on this side of the pond for sure.

Real 5n Silver, American made, 3 feet $119.00.

THE CABLE DESIGN

• 2 conductors, 5N Silver/Copper Alloy strands (each channel)

• Insulation for each conductor - thin wall Extruded Teflon

• Effective gauge size per channel - 22awg

• Shield - braided 5N Silver Plated OFC

• Outer Jacket - Extruded Teflon

• Geometry - Internal Twisted

ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS

• Nom. Capacitance - 18.1 pF/ft

• Nom. Conductor DC Resistance - 20.1 Ω/1000 ft

• Nom. Inductance - 0.12 pF/ft/ft

Silver Resolution (signalcable.com)

@rickysnit Prefer my downstairs rig. Innuos Statement, Quliton X200, LessLoss Echos End R2R DAC with LessLoss 640X, Zavfino PC and interconnects, SPL Phonitor phono section, Thorens TD145 and Clearuadio Innovation Basic TT’s. Dual REL T Zeros, Sonner Legato Unum speakers.

I am a tube guy and love European audio gear.

The Simaudio gear is kind of old but sounds great and we really only use that setup when we have parties, and we entertain clients and shoot some pool. Be doing that nest week, too cold to get in the real pool..

The 280D is a very underrated streaming DAC for sure. Love the Mind 2 streamer and software. 

@rolox never said it was crap. You do you too!

specially at those Lower end prices. Just because it’s made in China doesn’t mean it’s crap.