Why high-end cable manufacturers don't post measurements?

I'd like to get your take on why high-end manufacturers don't post measurements? would you like to see how a cable measure before ....does it matter to you?
128x128scar972
Lostinseattle, I agree with your comments. With the addition, you need a scale to measure the skill level of people doing the testing, in this case it also helps if you do a hearing tests on the people doing the scoring, and you also need to understand what a particular person appreciates. The subject gets to be complicated in a hurry, but not unmanageable. Connecting blind test data to engineering measurements is the hard part, but in some cases it is well known. I read these blogs because occasional someone will make a comment that adds one more layer to the problem. The idea is to get your arms around as much information and ideas as possible and continue to search for more.
Audio, exactly correct. To me, this is simple logic, and so many people let their emotions or preconceptions color their ideas. They become entrenched in a position. Some will say I’m not open because I don’t agree with their more limited views on a subject, and that I don’t agree that their position must be inscribed in stone.
Regarding skin effect, I found this article from Belden:  https://www.belden.com/blog/broadcast/understanding-skin-effect-and-frequency

I would trust them far more than anything on Wiki, for authors and writers it is not considered a reliable source of information.

You can draw your own conclusions from the article.
Belden certainly publishes all the standard measurements with their Iconoclast cables.
Mr. twoleftears

Belden make so many cables, of different AWG.
Which one is the one for me, for you or for some other?
Which of the data published, is the one (or more) I need to look at to make that choice?
What is my system’s parameter, that would make me pick that one?

As you have no idea, nor others, nor the cable makers including your admired Belden, you offer in every post of yours, What good that data is for you?