Why Don’t You Post Your System on Your Profile?

Many of you ask others to advise you, but the answer to so many questions is system dependent.  Why don’t you post your system on your profile prior to requesting help?

vonhelmholtz

you shouldn’t make decisions re what to post based on feedback from lowest common denominator types.  seems like it says more about you?

Great. Another lowest common denominator heard from.

All the best,
Nonoise

@tomic601 

You have got a great eye, nice shots. My favorite is when you popped the top and displayed the circuits of one of your amps, great idea. My second favorite was the one with the wine glass in it. Great job on your rooms and your system page.

@sgreg1 +1  No cell phone either.  Don't care.  But it is fun sometimes to see what others have.  I think many engage only as far as willing.  The hobby consumes a fraction of my whole, listening a larger portion.

Agree that many talk about equipment conquests they've imagined.  But then is that not normal of people to pontificate beyond their actual scope of experience?

But then is that not normal of people to pontificate beyond their actual scope of experience?

no, not if you’re earnest in trying to help other people

@nonoise

sorry you had that experience

that said, my takeaway would have been that you should have left your system info up, let the jerk who gave you grief pound sand -- makes no sense to me to let one negative nelly troll affect the legit contributions of long time folks here

one sidebar note here... as an example, you can click @nonoise and even though there is no system listed, you can click ’marketplace feedback’ and see plenty of that (and all positive feedback to boot) accumulated over the years... so you know this person is for real