Where was the best reproduced sound you ever heard?

Answer: Right here in Poulsbo, Washington.

Shunyata Research wowed us all!!

I have short videos but lack the knowledge 

of how to share the files.

Best to inquire yourselves.

128x128jeffseight

MBL room in NYC LONG time ago. I liked EVERYTHING there except PRICE.

At the same time, I was fascinated on quality of such equipment that is probably worth owning!

My last dedicated acoustic room homemade with 100 Helmholtz resonators tuned and others complementary devices.

I then learned why and how acoustics concepts and principles rules over upgrades of gear so impactful for sure a best design could be...

Most people cannot imagine this, it must be experienced... 😊

The important point is not my subjective opinion about my room , the important point is my objective conclusion : Acoustics knowledge matter more than most upgrades, save extreme one as going from cheap low cost speakers to Revel Salon...

Reading most audio threads we are conditioned toward the opposite : gear and price tags  matter the most...

Mbl 111e at United Home Audio in Annapolis Junction MD.   Still in a class all its own. Same setup at hifi shows: meh. 

GTT AUDIO, 356 Naughright Road
Long Valley, NJ  07853

Vivid Giya G1 Spirt speakers, 4 Audionet monoblock power amplifiers (I believe they were “The Max”), Audionet Stern preamplifier, Grimm MU1 Streamer, Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC, Kronos turntable, arm, and cartridge, I believe Kubaka cables and cords, in a huge treated and impeccably set up demo room.  I do not know what power conditioner he used. Bill Parish is knowledgeable, professional and fair.  I am still trying to save my pennies for the Tambaqui I was auditioning.  Almost there.