Where can I buy Krell FPB 400CX used amp?

I am looking for Used Krell FPB 400CX amp in good condition. Last time I saw many seller who sold it for $4000-$5200 depend on condition. Anybody know who want to sell it or where I can buy it from? I want to use it with Krell KCT pre-amp and B&W 803S. Can you recommend the speaker and CD cable to use with this system? Thank you very much.
the_meteror
hi, i know someone who is selling two sets of mono blocks. First set a pair of krell fpb 350mc($6700). 2nd set are krell fpb 450mcx $8300).
wanted used to be free. dunno now if it is. would not be surprised tho if they do. looks like you want to low-ball, so you need indeed to post a wanted ad.

LOOKING FOR MID-2000'S MODEL OF SUBARU OUTBACK WITH LOW MILAGE $4000...
I just want to looking for 400cx for some reason. I don't know whether wanted ad costs me fee or not. Maybe I will try.
hi, i have one. its in mint condition, no marks. looking to move it, i have the original packing material. its so heavy i would be afraid to ship it internationally. if you are interested let me know.
Hah! Got Volvo wagon awd instead 2004 for $3300! I don't think that I low-balled though after I inspected the used automobile for the following that needed to be done:
Took care of it by replacing all engine and tranny mounts(weared out due to the frequent mountain driving, cleaning out PCV(clogged due to late oil changes), cleaned out ETM and turbo(this car sensitive to oil quality and change intervals), repaired/rebuilt AC compressor(rebuilt kit is $6.00), replaced water-pump and timing belt with tensioners, mounted Bilstein front struts(found for a-bit over $100 each brand new), replaced outer tie-rods and swaybar links. Took care of it myself for little over $500 on parts to stay within my budget. Professional ASA mechanics would quote at least $2700 for parts and labor and that was my asking discount from asking price.
Sound system is awesom too!
Neither mechanics touch my automobile nor techies touch my audio. 100% DIY maintained both.
12-09-12: Woodsmanstereo
hi, i have one. its in mint condition, no marks. looking to move it, i have the original packing material. its so heavy i would be afraid to ship it internationally. if you are interested let me know.

Do you still have this Krell FPB 400CX for sale? If yes what's it cost and How much is it going to ship to Chicago-IL. Thanks, Guy25.
My local dealer has a pair of mint FPBM350c amps he would sell fairly cheap...trade in from an estate.