Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Handsworth Revolution  ---  Steel Pulse  (Reggae)  [Sparse and different; highly recommended].
Flim and the BB’s, “Tricycle”
Flim And The BB’s,  “Tunnel”
Nick Mason, “Live At The Roundhouse”
Talking Tabla  ---  Bikram Ghosh (North Indian Classical... Tabla  / Sarangi / Santur) 
Keith Jarrett  ---  A Multitude of Angels - Part I and II (Live / Teatro Comunale, Modena)
Listening to live version  1996 of Punk meets the Godfather by the Who.  Also Eric Clapton, live recordings from the journey man years.  No one plays like Eric.
Schnittke: Faust Cantata  ---  Malmö Symphony Orchestra; Leif Segerstam and James DePreist conducting.
Concrete Blonde, Bloodletting- 1990 CD. This is the debut playing on the new Naim system. Until now the disc was mostly unlistenable. Now with the new Naim system I’m reminded why I bought their disc. PRaT!

N
Tavener: Ikon of Eros  ---  Minnesota Orchestra / Paul Goodwin / Jorja Fleezanis  (Choral / Religious Classical)
Concierto --- Jim Hall with Paul Desmond, Chet Baker, Ron Carter, Steve Gadd and Roland Hanna (Guitar Jazz)  [40th Anniversary Ed.]

Sublime in mood and nuance...