Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Out To Lunch!  ---  Eric Dolphy (and Freddie Hubbard, Bobby Hutcherson, Richard Davis, Anthony Williams)
Apt description for this forum nowadays David........

Shades of Two Worlds ... The Allman Brothers Band.

Cassette
African Flashback --- Aldo Romano / Louis Sclavis / Henri Texier / Guy Le Querrec  (Jazz)
Still Life / American Concert 1980 .... The Rolling Stones.

Cassette.

Very quiet in the music forums Boxer don’t ya think?
Invasion of your Privacy .... Ratt.

Not for everyone but no denying the killer riff to Your In Love!
Yes it is uber, don't know why. BTW, I remember when Ratt (from the cellar, I believe...) hit the music scene. They became incredibly popular almost overnight. Faster than almost any other band I can remember.  

Negativland / Thigmotactic 
I listened to Guns N Rose's Appetite For Destruction and Ultimate Frank Sinatra on MQA through Tidal. Santana Supernatural Live also made an appearance.
Bohemian Rhapsody.

Piano, live, in the living room.

Does it count as a system?
glupson, Yes, I suspect it sounds like the musician is in the your living room with you :-) 

Orso / Long time by 
https://www.amazon.com/Fairytales-Radka-Toneff-Steve-Dobrogosz/dp/B001AM07KU

I had enjoyed this CD for 30 years.

It sounds more intimate with headphones while Lansche 4.1 speaker driven by SET give more spooky presence out of plasma tweeter.

With Stax 009S driven Carbon amp using Dave and Mscaler as source, it sound very natural and musical with nuanced details.

With Sennheiser hd800s after eq out of Dave direct, it sound fresh with well 3 D positioning of piano sound on the back.

Recently I am immersed in testing headphones.

It is a lot of fun.

Thomas
Pengun: I think I may still have a copy of that buried somewhere in my cd rack! I remember it as being somewhat..... unique. Think I’ll pull it out an give it another shot after 10+ years...
David
What do you think of that Van Morrison release?
I gave it a quick listen from Qobuz while switch testing, it sounded like it was worthy of a dedicated listening session.
On my SONY PROFESSIONAL portable cassette player, Electric Ladyland, Voodoo Lounge and Combat Rock. 
The Mamas & The Papas, "Greatest Hits"       on digital
The Who, "Live At Leeds"       deluxe edition  cd
Guns N Roses, "Appetite For Destruction"   on cd
The Doors, "Absolutely Live"   on digital
Bob James, "Cool"   on cd
Bush, "sixteen Stone"   on cd
Candlebox, "Candlebox"   on cd
Carly Simon, "Letters Never Sent"   on cd
Carly Simon, "No Secrets"   on cd

that's all folks
Quite a haul there stereo5, in fact an eclectic mix one could say, The Doors and Bush in one session!

Great stuff all of them.

Nick of Time... Bonnie Rait, CD
Thanks uberwaltz.  Today I am playing your favorite disk (not). 
Roger Waters, “Amused To Death”  SACD
Eric Dolphy / At The Five Spot
Buckethead / Giant Robot
Zappa / Bongo Fury
Listening to my rips, off my NVMe SSD ;)
LMAO stereo5. You have a good memory.
😁😁😁.

Right now.

Tug of War .... Paul McCartney.

Cassette