Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Opium Jukebox / Music to download *ornography by
Stupid title but a great album. There cover of Nirvana's "Teen Spirit" is about the best I've heard. 
Great start to the weekend.

Trip to one of our local thrift stores and they were selling cassettes off 4 for $1.

So just had to buy 28 of them now dident I?

First up.

The Best of George Harrison
The Allman Brothers, “Live At The Fillmore East”  MFSL Double Vinyl
The Guess who, “American Woman”
Johnny Winter, “Captured Live”
stereo, that is one of the best live albums out there. I was able to see them live once (after Duane died) around 1980 in Lansing MI. Another great band

Cake / Comfort Eagle
Bob Dylan  Nashville Skyline   1969 release.(  CD remastered 2003)
Great duet with Johnny Cash
 Breaking in a new pair of Ohm 3000's. Up from micro Walsh talks.   
Dave Mason/ Alone together. Beatles White album 2019 remix.  
Floyd / Dark side. Sting / The Soul Cages. Steely Dan /Decade. 
Cant believe the dynamics of these speakers WOW!!
Biber: Missa Bruxellensis XXIII Vocum -- Jordi Savall // La Capella Reial de Catalunya // Le Concert des Nations
Anybody play  Star Spangled Banner today ? Hendrix version Woodstock 1969. Still stands tall.
Pink Floyd, “Animals” MFSL vinyl
Pink Floyd, “Meddle” MFSL vinyl
Santana, “Santana”   MFSL vinyl
Santana, “Abraxas”.  MFSL vinyl
Diáspora Sefardí: Romances and Música Instrumental -- Hespèrion XXI // Montserrat Figueras // Jordi Savall

Info. here: https://www.gramophone.co.uk/review/di%C3%A1spora-sefard%C3%AD
Seems I am not safe in an innocent shopping mall ... Lol.

FYE were having a 50% off sale on red hot deal vinyl( which is already reduced anyway).

Restrained myself and only bought 3 albums today ( one was a triple l.p. set though).

First up.

Disappearing in Airports .... Candlebox.
uber, I remember "more hot rocks" from back in the day. Good memories. 

Psapp / The only thing I ever wanted
Jorma Kaukonen / Blue country heart
Hey bdp24, If you don't already have this one, you may want to check it out. Great stuff!

Damn @boxer12, I missed that one! I looked up Blue Country Heart, and saw that Jorma has a bunch of my fave musicians on the album: Jerry Douglas (musicians don't come any better than Jerry. I saw he and his band last year in a small theater in Portland), Sam Bush, and Bela Fleck. The album is now at the top of my "Buy" list. Thanks, mate!
Electric Ladyland  CD.   (1968)  Remastered 2010 by Eddie Kramer the original recording engineer of the session. On" Voodoo Chile " Jack Casady on bass, Stevie Winwood organ.Re released by The Hendrix Family.
Ornette Coleman  - The Shape of Jazz to Come - SACD

Alice in Chains - Facelift - CD