Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Post removed 
Boxer
Good deal

Honestly if you get the urge to splurge find a Nordost Heimdal 2 cable, it really was a big upgrade over the Silver Shadow, as it should be considering the new price difference!
mental, I saw the Allman Brothers band in the very early 80's and have loved their music since. Great band. 

uber, I'm sure the Heimdal 2 must sound awesome given what this one is opening up to. I mean to tell you, it's far from being broke in yet & my cd's have never sounded this good. BTW, also a Jenny Lewis fan. Her "acid tongue" album is great. 

Irving / Good morning beautiful 
+1 on The Be Good Tanyas! 

A Decade of Steely Dan on thrift store 99 cent CD.
uber, That is the first CD I've purchased from them. Pretty impressed with their folk style. I'll keep an eye out for more.

Aspera / Sugar & Feathered 
Tbh I am playing a lot more CDs of late and really enjoying the SQ.

I took a chance on a non working CEC belt drive CD transport.

It turned out it just needed a belt and using it via AES/EBU into my EX8 is quite an experience compared to the OPPO as a transport.

Just bought 10 more CDs today from local thrift shop at 99 cents each. How can you go wrong!
I hear you, I've picked up dozens of them from secondspin.com within the last month, many of them for about a dollar. CD's are so cheap right now. 

Pedro / You, me, & everyone

@uberwaltz - How much did you have to pay for the non-working CEC belt drive transport? Is it sounding great? I had a couple of dedicated transports in the past and they seemed to sound better than using a CDP or DVDP for a CD transport.
All queued up - Beastie Boys’ Paul’s Boutique, Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti
Reubent
May have overpaid at $75 if it did not turn out to be simple but as it is I think I did ok.

I think as it is just a transport with a lot less internal wiring and circuits, that could help the sq?

Not really sure but it beats the OPPO hands down as a transport, a lot more warmth and more musical all round. It does really well on acoustic guitar and female vocals, which is a lot of my listening nowadays.
Cryptacize / Mythomania 
Nedelle Torrisi really has a beautiful voice. Interesting band, kind of mellow. Good sunday morning music
Schleigho / Continent 
This band is similar to "Medeski, Martin, & Wood". Mellow rock/Jazz feel to it with a lot of organ in it. 
Thanks guys
Yeah from what few I have seen for sale my total cost is now about 125 with shipping and belt so pretty good all round I think.

It has certainly given my CDs a new life!

Boxer

I had never heard of secondspin.com but just been on this morning. Like the fact that shipping is just 3.99 for up to 40 CDs!

So yes I just bought 15 more....lol.
uber, I've has good luck with them. Great selection too.

Shannon Stephens 
Great musician. Actually from my home town (as is Sufjan Stevens, another great musician)
Tipsy / Trip tease
Another band that is similar to "Medeski, Martin, & Wood", except they are on acid 
I saw the Allman Bros at least a half dozen times at the Warehouse in New Orleans. Each time, they played a free concert inAudobon Park the next day. Dat don’t happen no mo. 
Boxer.... they sound  like fun.

Psycho Jukebox ... Jon Fratelli.

Cassette recorded direct from Tidal stream.

Symphony No. 6 in A Minor, “Tragic,” Michael Tilson Thomas, San Francisco Symphony [2001]

Pulled out an old favorite I haven't listened to in a long time. Texas - Mother's Heaven. Love her voice.