Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
The Who, “View From A Backstage Pass”  On digital
Van Halen, “Van Halen”  HDCD  on digital
just finished the 2002 remastered Grand Funk Railroad- Red album. Sounded pretty damn good.
going through most of my Deep Purple collection just mixing it upno one came.
no no no.mule off made in japan.black night.speed king..child in time.
Stormbringer.Burn.

Counting Crows - August and Everything After. Good SQ on the original CD.
Bozz Skaggs - Silk Degrees. Ripped CD. The man can sing.

@david_ten : I discovered Albert King when I started a mission to collect all the original blues songs Led Zeppelin ripped off. King's "The Hunter" which is on the Born Under a Bad Sign album was part of the basis for LZ's "How Many More Times" which is an awesome song but puts a more sinister twist of King's 'love gun'.

I need to get the whole album. Going to the Juke Joint Festival in Clarksdale, Mississippi in April and need to make a list of stuff to get at Cat Head Music there. 
@n80  Thanks for sharing!!!  I'll give 'The Hunter' and LZs 'How Many More Times' a head to head listen.

I've been running through the two disc set of:

Too Many Bad Habits - Johnny Nicholas

Big Walter Horton on harmonica, on a number of tracks, is fantastic. 
You have to wait for it, most of the song is taken from Howlin' Wolf's "How Many More Years". The "Hunter" part comes in at the end.
n80 it's fun and fascinating to listen to the old blues riffs and lyrics and compare how they were incorporated into other songs over the years.I love any blues based tunes from all genres.They all "borrowed" from each other even way back.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQxgyVydKy8

Two of my faves playing together.The basic tune I always associate with Muddy Waters.Where did it originate?Always puts me  in the zone🙂
Post removed 
The Rolling Stones "Beggars Banquet" 50th anniversary HR 24/192hz. Sounds pretty good!

nutty,
John Stewart "Gold" is a good one, one of my favs.

ozzy
Post removed 
Post removed 
Repeat Offender ... Richard Marx.

Cassette on my new to me Akai GXC-510D deck.

1974 and still has protective plastic on the top of it. Real time capsule. It might even sound just about as sweet as my Nakamichi 582. Not bad for $55!.
Post removed