For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@tomic601 ,

"Tarpaper Sky" is wonderful. I haven’t been a follower of his entire career, but I’d say this is one of his best later works.

Very enjoyable!
Awesome Steve - I am going to stream it again while waiting on the black disc to arrive
John Hiatt "Beneath This Gruff Exterior".
Limited grey vinyl?

What’s the fascination with colored vinyl? Really? I don’t get it from a music lovers’ perspective..

This particular lp is half clear/half grey. F___ing ugly! If the Vinyl gurus would develop a high quality process that everyone would share, what a wonderful world this would be!

Upon ordering, the site said no returns for any reason.

SQ is great
@slaw Pine Needle Fire is Randall Blamblett’s latest, just out in fact. It’s a little less R&B than Devil Music and more Peter Gabriel (maybe...).
Hey, folks 

Joe Henderson - The State of Tenor Vol 1 - Blue Note Tone Poet series - exceptional, the upright bass on this album is outstanding! 
MV&EE / Mother of thousands
This is a pretty unique band. Not everyone's cup of tea but if you can stream them, you may want to check them out. Kind of an electric folk jam band (they may possibly be stoned... all the time :-) 
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Texas Flood - Mofi One Step - killer! 

Hey, Boxer - when can I get some cables from you? 
@boxer12  - Yep, "Rough Mix" is really good. I hadn't heard it in a long time, but found a NM copy at my LRS for $3.99. My cleaning sticker says August 2019 (I clean all new and used vinyl before playing it for the first time). What a bargain. I'll never understand used record pricing dynamics......
Antal Dorati conducts Rimsky-Korsakov : Le Coq D’Or Suite & Borodin : Overture from “Prince Igor” & Polovetsian Dances. London Symphony Orchestra. Mercury ‘Golden Imports’ 1973 Italian pressing.

Only my second listen of this, and really is a nice recording. Subtle, but nice depth and soundstage. Not bad performance by the LSO either.
6t5-gto,
I just sent you a private message. Thanks for the interest!

Phish / Story of the ghost
Szell conducts Dvorak - The Slavic Dances. The Cleveland Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks 2 LP box. ‘Demonstration’ 1965.

wonderful 
Szell conducts Sibelius #2. Concertgebouw Orchestra of Amsterdam. Philips 1965 Netherlands pressing.

May be my favorite Sibelius #2 I own. Especially the first movement and Szell’s direction of the oboes.
G’Mornin’/Afternoon Gents,

Some great music being represented here.

+ 1 on the Sibelius No. 2 @bkeske.  I think No. 2 is my favorite large work of his.  He was pretty young too when he made it I believe.  Have always loved it.

+1 on the BLH @slaw are we going to see a follow up from them do you think?

+1 on Story of the Ghost @boxer12  been in heavy rotation here since you and Steve recommended it the other day.

+1 on the Rodney Crowell @noromance .  Someone, I don’t remember exactly who, posted this awhile back and I’ve been diggin it since.  Title song is a really bittersweet nugget for a mixtape.  Strange how some music just flies under one’s radar until something….

well, a great reason to love this thread.

+1 on the Rough Mix @reubent .   I posted about this record a couple months back I think, maybe while you were out riding.  I really like it.  In fact I like it more than most Townsend and all of Lane’s other stuff.  Really interesting how some records get overlooked and stay reasonably priced and others well, records are going through strange days.

Love this thread.

—————————————————————

J. Carter
Rejoice!

this is in the general category of ambient music but it’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced.  Original.  Very cool.  

Gyda Valtysdottir
Music from the movie Mihkel

ambient with interesting vocals.  if you like Sigur Ros, then...

Rodney Crowell 
Tarpaper Sky

James,

You turned me on to BLH a while back.

I own "Rough Mix" on a US press and Classic Records. The US press trounces the Classic.
The Mountain Goats "In League With Dragons" actually a half speed mastered recording.

SQ is huge! Highly recommend!
Maxine Sullivan ‎– It Was Great Fun (Audiophile 1983)

Chill jazz, lovely vocals and great recording.
@spiritofradio The Rodney Crowell was @slaw's play on vinyl. I only streamed it. :-)