For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@noromance ,

Hi! I bought a Hot Stamper of 4 Way years ago. The last RSD, I got the 3lp complete set re-mastered and it blew away the Hot Stamper. I believe it's still available at www.rhino.com

Various ‎– The Festival Tapes Recorded Live In Telluride - June 25-26,1977 (Flying Fish 1978)

What a NM+ treat. Live and atmospheric.
After reading yesterday about Alan Parsons, 'Tales of Mystery' I pulled out my copy (original, in perfect condition) and played it.  What a great album, it really pulls you in.  So, tonight I will play my superior grade copy of 'I Robot'.  I have an original copy that is in perfect condition, but way back in the day I was completely amazed with the album so I bought the Mobile Fidelity UHQR when it first released.  What packaging they did with the UHQR limited editions.  Of course, I have all of the original paperwork that came with it.  My copy is #664 in the pressing count.  Even back then (April, 1983) I paid $50 and if you can find a mint copy today they are about $400.  Nevertheless, my copy has been played about 15 to 20 times so it is rather perfect.  Tonight should be fun!
Thanks @slaw 
Seems to be only on CD/digital.
I tend to be old fashioned and stick with originals where possible. 
Montrose "S/T" Friday Music

When I was buying lps decades ago, I knew nothing about first pressings and so on....... my only other copy of this lp is a re-issue I’m sure, because it doesn’t have the ’palm tree’ label. Having said that, this Friday Music release is the bomb! This record does have meaningful bass info afterall. One of The Best hard rock debuts, all time.
Jefferson Airplane - Surrealistic Pillow. RCA Victor 1967

Not sure the Airplane ever made a better album than this one.
The Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat. Verve, early 70’s west coast pressing. Exact date unknown per Discogs. 

Ronnie Montrose (RIP) "The Speed of Sound" op

Many may not remember but he even played on "Tupelo Honey", just to mention one. The Edgar Winter Group, to mention two.

Turn it up!
Morning - Morning (Liberty 1970)

NM.  Sweet enough recording. Archetypal American music of the time replete with "do di do do di do" chorus lines.
The Winter Consort - S/T (A&M 1968)

Weird mash of Renaissance music and pop song. It can only have been created on the wrong side of the pond.
Saint-Saëns ‎– Greatest Hits
(Columbia Masterworks ‎1970)

Sounds great. Actually, very enjoyable. 
Carly Simon "No Secrets" WLP

Fun fact....She and James once lived in the ’murder house’ made famous by OJ.

You need this copy!

On "You’re So Vein", a rare appearance of Mick Jagger as a backup singer!

Carly really had a low register!
The Incredible String Band ‎– Wee Tam
(4 Men With Beards 2011 RE [1968])

180g RE (RM?) Sounds very clean. I have the Elektra WT and TBH double UK version. I must directly compare the SQ.
Sandy Denny - The North Star Grassman And The Ravens. A&M 1971

Just a wonderful LP
@noromance

180g RE (RM?) Sounds very clean. I have the Elektra WT and TBH double UK version. I must directly compare the SQ.

That double album set was reissued in the 70’s (1970 & 1976) by Elektra. I don’t believe either was remastered.
Shovels & Rope ""Little Seeds""

This lp’s SQ isn’t an honest representation of the best SQ.

I’ve seen them live.

I'd  rate the SQ as an 8
Wow! Tom Petty "Long After Dark". Listened to this lp over and over back in the day. No one mentions it now. From the box set.............

Not Audiophile quality but enjoyable.
@slaw

Wow! Tom Petty "Long After Dark". Listened to this lp over and over back in the day. No one mentions it now. From the box set.............
Uber just sent me a cassette version of that LP. Good stuff....of course, most all of Tom’s work is. R.I.P.

And speaking of ‘wow’, I had not listened to that Arlo LP in a long long time, and man, very nice indeed. Great SQ. 
@bkeske,

The cassette WAS the version I wore out at the time.

Thanks for the response.
@bkeske Wee Tam and the Big Huge was released in Europe as both a double LP and separate LPs in 11/68 by Elektra. In the US, they were released separately.
@noromance 

Yep. I though you were wondering if yours was remastered. Elektra only reissued these singly and in sets, not remastered from the info I see. The later remastered releases were not Elektra. 
Roger waters, amused to death, side 3, unreal sound effects plus Jeff Beck extraordinaire on a magnificent solo.
Rimsky Korsakoff - Scherazade - Reiner - Chicago

the Analouge Productions 45 rpm

lovely
Say what one may about Harry P, his writing brought this magical recording into my lexicon and aural landscape at an age where it made a lasting impression:-)

yep best thread on audiogon
@slaw ordered a slug of HRS toys Thursday, so the amp stand and better isolation for the Herron are both moving forward

F-Mac : Rumors

takes me right back to big Bozaks, glowing mCIntosh tubes and a V15 on a Dual table....
REO Speedwagon "Ridin’ the Storm Out";

1A/ 1 A pressing

No Kevin Cronin here
Simon Joyner / Songs for the new year
This guys song writing & musical style reminds me of Leonard Cohen. It is very good