slipknot1
Went to LRS today.
It was a "Steve" kind of day.

Two Steve Miller albums.
Two Steve Winwood albums.
One Stevie Ray Vaughn album.
Three Traffic albums.

A good day indeed.
Thanks for that link @uberwaltz, it's odd in talking with my next door neighbors, they didn't feel anything.
Got in a Phoenix Engineering Falcon PSU today. I'm hoping it's gonna work with my Rock 7. 
Thanks Boxer.
All waiting to be us cleaned.

That is odd Slaw. As you can see it made the record books.
Good luck with the Phoenix!

One on One ..... Bob James & Earl Klugh.
Well I had never heard of this album before today.
It is mint in every aspect so a nice buy.

Italian X Ray's ..... Steve Miller Band.

And the SQ is excellent.
I never heard of that one from them either. Interesting... 

Nicolai Dunger / Blind blemished blues 
Been experimenting with my carts today as the Scheu is due for a rest...lol.

On my third already but I did start near the bottom of the pile.

First up was Nagaoka mp150, ok but nothing to get excited about.
Second Astatic MF 100. Better but the bass was very one dimensional, thud, thud,thud.
Third is the Dynavector Karat 23ruby.
Much better, as it should be...lol.

I would say a bit more detailed than the Scheu but still does not have the dynamic slam and warmth that the Scheu does in my rig.
But it's staying on for a while so I can tweak the setup see if I can extract any more from it.
Funny Uber, I was doing the same thing over here last night. Took out the Clearaudio Concept MC & replaced it with a Karat 23, then a Grado signature XTZ. The signature absolutely sings with the ViRa tonearm. 

Nicolai Dunger / Sweat her kiss 
When one of u rabbit chasers tires of the Ruby..... send her my way, I promise the slipper WILL fit...
Sweet Boxer.
I have never tried a decent Grado cart yet, its on my extensive todo list!

What would you say Nicolai Dunger is like or genre?
Freak, @slaw was right....

you need to own this...

Terry Evans - Puttin’ It Down

Audioquest AQ 1038

It maybe an octet of glowing EL-34, or maybe it’s the wine... but being stuck in traffic is just mighty fine....
What other Audioquest LP are recommended? I know the freaking default answer is “ all of them “... so I am looking for reasoned , quasi frugal, one shot shell = one dead rabbit - no hole type thinking....

what say the oracle?
@tomic601 ,

Re: Audioquest lps,

Doug MacLeod
Robert Lucas
Mighty Sam McLain
Tomic LOL :-)

Uber, His style reminds me of early Van Morrison. That is especially true of "Sweat Her Kiss". You used to have an "Astatic MF" cartridge. What did you think of it? The reason I'm asking is there is a NOS one on ebay.

Tom Waits / Rain dogs  
Solti conducts Kodaly - Hary Janos Suite, Tanze aus Galanta. London Philharmonic. Decca German pressing 1969
Boxer
I still have the same one that is on Fleabay right now. That's the mf100.
I also had two others that I don't remember model number of.

It was hyped up more than the reality IMHO.

See my post above where I said the bass was very one dimensional. I suppose for $240 it is ok but not something I could honestly recommend to anyone after using one myself.

And 10-4 to Nicolai!
Like Uberwaltz.  Borboletta by Santana. Loved it back then. Love it still.
Thanks Uber, I'll pass on it then

T Bone Burnett / ST
The 1st pressing of this is a great recording BTW
Got a bunch of my Dead bootlegs on those Sonys.  Awesome cassettes.  Well really not bootlegs but you get my point.  Tonight got on Tool "Aenima".  I am not a metal head but there is something about Tool.  Their rhythm is hypnotic even for how hard it is compared to my normal listening.
Love the band. I used to have a LOT of dead bootlegs on cassette myself... No idea what happen to them.   
Solti Edition vol 10 box set. Playing sides 23-26; Bartok - Mandarin Suite, Music for percussion instruments, Concerto for Orchestra, & Tanz-Suite. London Symphony Orchestra. Originally recorded 1964/65. Decca, released 1981. German pressing.