For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
The Modern Jazz Quartet - The Last Concert. Atlantic 1975 2 LP set

Just picked this up, have had it on CD for years, and although the set is not in ‘tip top’ shape, actually plays better than it looks, which surprises me, regardless, preferable over the CD version.
The Wood Brothers lp ls interesting in the instruments played and how they're played. A lot of stuff going on. The very first time I listened to the first two tracks, I thought I was hearing some distortion.
Yellowjackets - Four Corners. MCA 1987

Have not listened to this in a long long long time. More of that 80’s fusion-jazz stuff vs what I prefer now, but really, not too bad actually. Nicely recorded and engineered. Really fills up my room.
Slaw, Interesting...That (Manassas) is an album I've looked at buying for the last 35 years, but never have. What are your thoughts?

Castanets / Cathedral 
@boxer12,

Thanks for asking. SS is one of the artists that upon immediately hearing him, brings the 60s back clearly. IMO, he's one of the great guitarists/and vocalists of that era. This is a very good record. Stephen wrote most of the songs and Chris Hillman seems to have had a touch more influence on side two. The Classic pressing, (the only one I've owned) is really good. Great transient response, a lively presentation with nice, punchy bass. Listening to it makes me want to search out a WLP for comparison. That's just my nature.

I do need to search out more SS for sure. So much music, so little time/money.
Hugh Masekala - "Hope"

Analogue Productions 45 RPM 2XLP - Fantastic SQ and a masterful performance
Stephen Stills "Live" Atlantic/1975/one side acoustic, the other electric

Found this one for 3 bucks, very clean.

A song I’ve mentioned lately, Fred Neil's "Everybody’s Talkin’ at Me" , Stephen performs here.
Thanks for the information Slaw. I trust your opinion & will see about getting a copy.

FWIW, I also know you like tortured artists as much as I (LOL)... That stated, check out the "Castanets, Cathedral" album. Not sure if it's online or not, but I would suggest listening before laying any money down. I'm a fan of that band. Most of their albums (especially that one) are very well recorded. 
Rory Gallagher "Against the Grain" Chrysalis/green label promo

Some nice slide here, a scorcher!
Here's something to think about.......

We all have unfortunately received albums that are warped.
It is quite possible that they were NOT that way when shipped.

I recently sold an album on eBay that was genuinely in EX shape and I had fully play tested it couple days before listing it. Perfect, quiet and FLAT.

Buyer contacted me and included a photo, it was heavily warped.
I refunded but this tells me that somewhere in its USPS travels it sat and baked for a time resulting in the warp.

Just something to bear in mind in the future before instantly assuming your seller shafted you. May well be a similar event.
Got my Funk Firm FXR back from Maze Audio. Rewired straight through with 38 gauge Audio Note silver/KLE Absolute Harmony RCAs. Wired each channel separately all the way through for better channel separation/lower noise.

Now to send my Dynavector Karats to Peter for rebuilds. Hopefully he can do it.
Turk Murphy And His Jazz Band ‎– At The Roundtable (Roulette 1959 mono)

Love this record. Nobody Knows You When You’re Down and Out (Jimmy Cox) sung by Pat Yankee is worth it alone. John Lennon’s song took the title from the same number.

Slaw.
Should have been Apart from the Crowd by Great Buildings.
Was a short lived LA band, BDP24 would likely know a lot more about them I think.

Not too worried about the cost of the warped record,more the experience was illuminating.
Julius Wechter & The Baja Marimba Band ‎– Foursider (A&M 1973)

I could only take two of the "foursider." It’s like the soundtrack for a Starsky & Hutch show where they meet Huggy in a strip club pretending to be a jazz speakeasy at 2pm.
But it is intriguing musically.
A couple of months ago, I found a sealed PP of Norman Greenbaum "Spirit in the Sky". I just got in a sealed WLP of "Petaluma" featuring Ry Cooder. Looking forward to that later on.
" It’s like the soundtrack for a Starsky & Hutch show where they meet Huggy in a strip club pretending to be a jazz speakeasy at 2pm."

Noromance,
I haven't heard that album, but +1 for the creative analogy! I know exactly the music you're describing :-)
The Blues Project ‎– Live At Town Hall (Verve Forecast 1967)

I've always wondered what psychedelic garage rock was. Now, I know. Not bad.
Boxer
That kinda worries me that you know exactly the music being described.....
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Lonnie Johnson ‎– Blues By Lonnie Johnson (Prestige Bluesville 1960)

Classic. 
Starlight Dancer .... Kayak.

Our LRS has pushed up his prices a lot of late. They had a couple Kayak albums but $13 & $15.
Found a nice store in Lexington last week that was very fairly priced and picked up a few goodies including a couple Kayak albums at $3 each.... much better! 😇😇
Never heard of Kayak either uber.
Another I picked up recently....Steppenwolf "Skullduggery" 1976/WLP
Never actually heard this one before but really like Steppenwolf. Their pp lps sound extremely good. So when this Mint looking lp popped up on my radar, I pounced. Finished side one and I can tell you I’m glad I own it. Great SQ. The songs maybe not quite up to their earlier standards but a hell of a rock record!
Sold my MFSL "White Album" yesterday. Paid for 1/3rd of the cost of my UK Blue Box. Very nice!
Playing some well known titles to test out some new gear and determine improvements 

Miles Someday My Prince Will Come 

Dire Straits - Communique - Mofi 45rpm - so awesome I just ordered a backup copy, mine is mint but I never want to be without this record

Dire Straits - Love Over Gold - Mofi 45rpm -  excellent 
Slaw
I probably have a bunch to play you may never have heard of.
Stuff from my misplaced childhood in Blighty!

Kayak were a Dutch symphonic rock band, well ahead of their time of the 70,s imho.
Lou Reed "Rock ’n’ Roll Heart" another recent one. Sealed pp/Arista. This is my new favorite lp.

@6t5_gto,

I love that record!!!! "Communique"
Probably Lou,s best there Slaw.
I bought it cheap and was so impressed with it I immediately went and looked for a mint copy.
👍👍